My MJJC 1 Year Anniversary Thread..=)

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada

TODAY is my 1 YEAR MJJC ANNIVERSARY !!!

I cannot be MORE happy to belong to THIS MJJC Community..

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE WITH ALL YOU MICHAEL JACKSON FANS !!!! :dancin::agree::wub::clapping::wild::angel:

I didn't know where to turn to get through life after June 25th !!:angel::better::no::yes:

I found MJJC and not a minute to soon..:yes::timer::angel::wub::wild:

I want to tell you all about the amazingly loving ,understanding, devoted and loyal people I have found here !!!:angel::yes::better::wub::dancin:

Together for ever for Michael ..Our journey together for His glory has only just begun..:wub::agree::punk::clapping:

I totally Michael you so much and even more will I Michael you all tomorrow..:wub::dancin::angel::clapping:

Please share your 1 year Anniversary story...:dancin::wub::agree:

Well, congrats to you on 1 year here! You reminded me that my 1 year anniversary here is coming up at the end of this month. It's been a roller coaster of a ride...

Well, congrats to you on 1 year here! You reminded me that my 1 year anniversary here is coming up at the end of this month. It's been a roller coaster of a ride...

You said it, sister..:wub::doh::agree:

It truely has been the rollercoaster ride for and of my Life..:bugeyed:angel:

You are never ALONE again..:wub::agree::cheers:

I Michael you sweet little MJ Angel suzynyc..:clapping::wub::better::agree:

Last edited:
yeahhhh mine was on the 6th of August!!
yeahhyy for one year being here!!! :D :dancing:

Cool. :) My one year anniversary was on July 24th. Hard to believe it's been over a year I've been coming to this board.

:clap::dancin: HAPPY July 24th ..1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY !! CaptainEoLove85 :wub:!!!!:dancin::clap:

I Michael you sweet little MJ Angel..CaptainEoLove85

:wub::agree::clapping::angel::cheers::clapping:

Last edited:

You said it, sister..:wub::doh::agree:

It truely has been the rollercoaster ride for and of my Life..:bugeyed:angel:

You are never ALONE again..:wub::agree::cheers:

I Michael you sweet little MJ Angel suzynyc..:clapping::wub::better::agree:

Aww thank you MJ TinkerBell and same to you. I wish I had joined this board before we lost him. Then it would have been a happier experience. Not that it isn't fun at times but there will always be that underlying sadness.

Aww thank you MJ TinkerBell and same to you. I wish I had joined this board before we lost him. Then it would have been a happier experience. Not that it isn't fun at times but there will always be that underlying sadness.

Sweet suzynyc,:wub:

I know exactly how you feel. I don't want you to think like that..:no:
All I want you to remember is this, you have always LOVED Michael
in your heart and he was with you where ever you went through your life.:clapping:

I felt that same way, I felt ashamed at one point when I first came here, because I thought I wasen't a true Fan if I hadn't joined a Michael Fan Club sooner before he left Us..

Then I realized that would never matter to Michael when I came or how I came just as long as I am here NOW !!

I want you to know that I Michael you because you are here for me to be able to Michael you,
that my sweets is ALL that matters..:angel::wub:

You are special and sweet and Michael would be proud to have you as a loyal Fan, no matter where and what !!:clapping::wub:

So no more thinking that way ok , sweet sister..:better::agree:

Know your value my LOVE:wub: because WE do..:clapping::angel:

A big warm loving Michael *Hug*:better::cheers: is everything I send to you..

I won't let you forget how much you mean to our Michael Community..

always,
MJ TinkerBell..:wub::agree::angel:

in your heart and he was with you where ever you went through your life.:clapping:

I felt that same way, I felt ashamed at one point when I first came here, because I thought I wasen't a true Fan if I hadn't joined a Michael Fan Club sooner before he left Us..

Then I realized that would never matter to Michael when I came or how I came just as long as I am here NOW !!

I want you to know that I Michael you because you are here for me to be able to Michael you,

You are special and sweet and Michael would be proud to have you as a loyal Fan, no matter where and what !!:clapping::wub:

always,
Your post is so sweet..:hug:.....I have been a Michael fan for more than 30 years...and let me say..it doesn't matter how you got here...the fact is that you are here.....Michael loved all his fans just the same...old and new..:)

Yay, happy one year anniversary on MJJC! :hug: My one year anniversary was on July 15. haha. Congrats to us for being here one year already. It feels like yesterday when I joined. haha. I actually lurked around for about 2 weeks and then I joined. But I'm so grateful to have found this place. It's like a second home to me and you all are my second family. The support here is amazing and I love you all. :heart:

Oh, same with me!! My 1st year in this forum will be in October, for I was at other forum before but eventually I made this my favourite place. I have learned a lot, I've had fun, I've cried. I like this place very much.

yes, sorry we didn't join the online communities earlier, but man!! We were lucky to have joing MJ for so many years of his life and that's wonderful :yes:

congratulations!!!!! :cheers:

Oh, same with me!! My 1st year in this forum will be in October, for I was at other forum before but eventually I made this my favourite place. I have learned a lot, I've had fun, I've cried. I like this place very much.

yes, sorry we didn't join the online communities earlier, but man!! We were lucky to have joing MJ for so many years of his life and that's wonderful :yes:

congratulations!!!!! :cheers:

:clap::dancin:
HAPPY 1 YEAR in October ANNIVERSARY !! PCR :wub:!!!!:dancin::clap:

I know right !! I love this place..Couldn't see myself living so happy knowing all of Us can come here..

Congratulations to you little MJ Warrior.!!!!! :clapping:

always,
MJ TinkerBell..:wub::agree:

Last edited:
Your post is so sweet..:hug:.....I have been a Michael fan for more than 30 years...and let me say..it doesn't matter how you got here...the fact is that you are here.....Michael loved all his fans just the same...old and new..:)

RIGHT BACK AT CHA !!..:clapping::agree:

I totally just Michael-ed you my fellow MJ Angel xthunderx !!

:angel::wild::wub:

always,
MJ TinkerBell...:wub::agree:

Yay, happy one year anniversary on MJJC! :hug: My one year anniversary was on July 15. haha. Congrats to us for being here one year already. It feels like yesterday when I joined. haha. I actually lurked around for about 2 weeks and then I joined. But I'm so grateful to have found this place. It's like a second home to me and you all are my second family. The support here is amazing and I love you all. :heart:

:clap::dancin:
HAPPY 1 YEAR on July 15th ANNIVERSARY !! Courtney :wub:!!!!:dancin::clap:

It felt like home the minute I knew I needed to be WITH you ALL !! :wub::agree::clapping:

I love this place..:wub::angel:

Couldn't see myself living so happy anywhere else..:angel:

Congratulations to you little MJ Warrior.!!!!! :clapping:

always,
MJ TinkerBell..:wub::agree:

Reactions: PCR
Happy anniversary you all:)
Mine should be sometime soon too^^. That was when I created a "fake" account so I could download stuff here. But then I started to like you guys so I joined officially:)
Without this community I wouldn't have become a fan, I'd like to thank you SO MUCH for that:)

always,

MJ Tinkerbell this was very comforting for me to read. Thank you! :hug:

I actually lurked around for about 2 weeks and then I joined.

Haha I lurked for a while too before I actually registered. I knew these fans were in shock and hurting so I didn't want to start posting right away. I waited for what I thought was the right time. Congrats!

Haha I lurked for a while too before I actually registered. I knew these fans were in shock and hurting so I didn't want to start posting right away. I waited for what I thought was the right time. Congrats!
I did prety much the same :D

ask for me i join june/july 2009
i only come here like 4 or days every week since i join
maybe i can come here every day
first im not sure who the admin is?
so im not sure when this forums page was open for all michael fans
i never did come to michael forums before
i start to come on forums only a few days after michael died
i become a michael fan of 1990/91?

Happy MJJC 1 year anniversary to everyone :huggy:
Although I´ve been a fan for more than 17 years, it´s been more or less one year for me aswell since I joined MJJC.
I love this place and I´m so grateful for this forum. :heart:

happy anniversary :)

on july 13th was my 2 year anniversary... lol :p

Happy MJ Versary..:cheers:

Happy MJ Versary..:clapping:!!:hysterical:

Happy MJ Versary..:wub::clapping:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaappy MJ Versary...::hysterical::dancin:

Hip Hip MJ !! ..:punk::clap:

Hip Hip MJ !!:hysterical::jump:

Hip Hip MJ !! :dancin::holiday:

To you ALL..:clap::dancin:

And many MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dancin::holiday::hysterical::jump:

this is my 1st day here

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello rogue..:wub::agree:

Please let me be the first to say..:cheers::wild:

:wild: Happy first day of NEVER being ALONE again !!!:clapping:

Welcome to MJJC you are gonna L.O.V.E it here as much as I do..:wub::agree:

We are very PROUD to have another MJ Fan come to a place they can call their MJ Home..:angel::better::clapping::punk::agree:

I am totally Michael-ing you NEWBIE as we speak !!

can you feel it !! can YOU feel it !! CAN YOU FEEL IT !! YEAH YEAH !!

Back