My MJ Energy wall

Daryll748

Proud Member
:ciao:

BAD always had a special place in my heart and that's why I thought to redecorate my living room, the BAD style :punk: giving it some needy MJ Energy back...

BADwall.jpg

:cheeky: Daryll.

awww :blush: thanks guys...
I browsed through my stuff and I didn't realize I have so much Dangerous era stuff but only found about 3 BAD piccies in calenders so the rest is 'plucked' and 'printed' from Google Images :cheeky:

The MJ energy wall 'works' you know... I've 'written' new stuff there in my living room :clapping:

Way cool Daryll! I like it! How can I not? It's MJ afterall.....on the wall. Lol!
They way I feel right now, I could use some MJ energy.

Good job lady! :)

Funny thing is I suddenly 'realised' my Bedroom has the BAD theme too :blush:
NOW, this was NOT 'planned' for BAD25 though...
This HUGE poster just gives me a SAVE feeling as in the 'dark', the silhouette 'pops' like out of the wall... :D
When I was 16, it also adorned my bedroom so...

BADbedroom.jpg

That's awesome I am looking forward to decorating my home for the first time and plan to dedicate a lot of it to the BAD era :)

Have you printed some of Michael's handwriting? That's a really nice idea. I might do that. Great wall by the way! :)

Have you printed some of Michael's handwriting? That's a really nice idea. I might do that. Great wall by the way! :)

Indeed, that's an awesome idea...
I do have a Poster 'compiled' with all Michael messages to us :blush: It hangs in my 'little boys room' :cheeky: Especially, for the 'visitors' so they can 'FEEL' what :heart: Michael has for us...

Indeed, that's an awesome idea...
I do have a Poster 'compiled' with all Michael messages to us :blush: It hangs in my 'little boys room' :cheeky: Especially, for the 'visitors' so they can 'FEEL' what :heart: Michael has for us...

Aww, I'm going to do the same. I really love showing people just how much Michael loved us all!

Love it. Remember when I had all my walls with MJ posters. Good days. These days I have three paintings, nice too.

Back