My Mikes finally got a new place :)

Earlier this week i got this glass case from Ikea for my birthday, and this is the best and final place for my MJ figurines. These things are pricey and need a good place, thats somewhere dust can't enter basically...i don't want that,lol.

last week i completely changed my living room, my 'MJ corner' has switched places, to a much better spot. And my tv and game consoles and all of that are on the other side now. Its a much better living room. And anyone entering my living room will see the things i am proud of, being my MJ collection.(just a small bit, but this is just great to show in a glass case)

Later this year i will buy the Hot Toys Bad Figure, and of course next year the Smooth Criminal one. These are awesome collectables.

This is how it looked previously...

29ygv0x.jpg

jiciz4.jpg

And now it's this -------------------->

p1808101704.jpg

p1808101705.jpg

p180810170501.jpg

Oh wow, that's cool! :wild:
I need one of those too! I want one for my Opus book...
Yeah, I'd like to buy that Hot Toys Bad Figure too! :yes:

If you have the money and ready to buy it, i got a great adresss for you. Very fast and reliable, i got my big Thriller figurine from there. :)

Me neither,my number one hobby is gaming and there's plenty to buy for me the coming months, but if i just save 50 euros each month, i can buy it in 3 months.

I'm jealous in a good way! lol I loved the way you displayed your MJ stuff in your living room for all to see! That is awesome! I wish I can afford to get those new dolls too! One day I hope!? I do have the old Thriller 80's doll and the Black or white doll, so it cool!

Wow I just totally L.O.V.E. your collection. I wish I could display my MJ collection like that. Especially my Opus book which is still in the case of course. Laying on my night stand right next to my singing MJ Black Or White doll in my MJ room. I have really no other place to put that huge book. As well as the rest of my huge MJ collection. I also would like to get those dolls as well. If only I had the money for them.

Back