My Michael Jackson t-shirt

sthebest1984

Proud Member
What do you guys think? I designed them myself.

tribute.jpg

DSCN2132.jpg

I wanted to get a tanktop lol, but they don't sell those, only shirts. That's a nice one though :)

Oh right yeah I mean how did you get it printed? Via a company, or buying blank T-Shirts? Could you explain the process? I'd love to try this out with my friend (we are trying to get into this sort of business you see)
Thanks in advance :).

Nah I used Photoshop. And thanks for the compliment.

If anyone wants one, let me know. Im trying to sell them and donate a share of the profits to the Heal The World Foundation.

Thats really cool!
How much you selling them for?

Thanks for the compliments guys! Im selling the shirts for $25 (plus s/h..which is usually $4).

Tom, the process was really interesting. Of course I made the design and got feedback via a few message boards and forums that I am apart of. Mostly everyone that I showed it to fell in love with it. I looked up printers and suddenly remembered the printer that a classmate from college used called Propoganda (located in Wicker Park, which is a section of Chicago). I sent the mockup of the design to show them how I wanted it printed up. So the consultant Greg (who was really nice btw) told me to go with a digital print because of the amount of colors in the image. I designed the image at 300 DPI (dots per inch) but the file was too large and was giving the printers problems so I shrunk it down to 175 DPI. I got the shirts back from the printer in 3 days and was blown away!

To start out with, I ordered 24 shirts to see how they would do (I didnt want to be sitting on unsold shirts). Theyve been selling fairly well and want to say I have around 9 left. This shirt means alot to me because I was depressed for a few days after Michael died and doing the design really made me feel better and express my admiration for the influence he's had on me as a person and a designer.

Sorry for typing so much, but I havent been on the site in about a week and wanted to answer any inquiries about the shirts. If you would like to buy, you can either PM me on here, shoot me an email (sergioscott1984@hotmail.com), or check them out on ebay! Im trying to sell the rest of the initial inventory so that I can re-order and possibly expand to more shirt colors and sizes (which would mean kid's sizes and plus sizes as well)

it looks really fine, a lovely design, but I wouldn't wear anything with those dates on.;D No way.:(

Back