My Little Sister's School's Michael Tribute Show!

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
Lastnight My little sister (she's 9) has a talent show or variety show they call it and it was a tribute to Michael! The called it "This is It" and the kid who was hosting it dressed Like Michael with the black jacket, hate, loafers, and silver glove. The whole show wasnt all michael songs or anything like that but the kid who hosted mention alot of michael's songs and stated facts about him and everything. Then towards the end they have kids from the SACC program do a production of "Thriller" and then at the very end they had all the kids get toegther for Man In The Mirror and they played the whole song. I must admit it was cute and i nearly felt like crying hearing Michael's voice over the speakers. But i held in my tears. i didnt want anyone to see me crying. I just though i would share this. :)

oh and my sister just danced to "hoedown throwdown" from the Hannah Montana movie. it was cute.

your welcome. I though it was pretty neat that a elementary school felt the need to honor Michael.It just goes to show how important and speacial he is and how truly missed he is. i just know he was watching and was just all smiles.

Back