My letter to the King

GameGirlAdvance

Proud Member
Dear Michael

Happy Birthday! I hope you know how much we all miss you. Especially your friends, your family and especially your three beautiful children.

I got news that I have been accepted into college into the Photography course. I've always wanted to be a photographer and this could be my chance. Maybe one day, I can work for your children. If that ever happens, I promise to do my very best. Just watch me! I'll give 100% my best!

I've always admired you Michael. I've listened to your voice ever since I was a baby. Growing up, I continued to listen to you and watch you on the TV. You inspired me, you know. I do my best to save the enviroment and I donate to all kinds of charities. Even though you didn't know I exist, I still did my best to make you proud of me.

I love your music, but I loved the man behind the music even more. Michael, I had never seen anyone so sweet and kind before in my life. You were what alot of other celebrities refused to be. You were yourself. Thats what made me respect you even more.

Prince, Paris, Blanket, stay strong. Your daddy will always watch over you. Just look for the brightest star in the sky. That'll be his lucky star. Just look at it whenever you feel lonely. It'll be like your daddy is right beside you. Know that I love all three of you. Your daddy is so proud of you. As am I.

Don't worry Michael. Your three little angels are in good hands. I don't know what I can do, but I'll make sure the media doesn't do to them what they did to you. I won't allow it. None of us will.

I love you so much Michael Jackson and thank you for everything you taught me. You will always be in my heart.

Love
Ashley

Last edited:
Back