My "Hold My Hand" A cappella (Tribute impersonation)

mj_uk

Proud Member
Hey guys!

I wasn't giving my all in this impersonation recording on purpose (because neighbours above me would have complained) but I hope you like it! This is the 1st of many to come! :)

My Hold My Hand A cappella: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10950518

congrats:) its cool. but is it acapella of old version? if it is new version, some ''things will get better if you just'' parts are absent. mj is singing that parts in new version.

:eek: D*mn... That was sooo cool. Thankyou!!! Great voice...Man...!!!! When I saw the title... I was like... mhm... yeah right... But then I listened to you and wow...

EDIT: Also saw your TDCAU Beatbox... DUDE!!! :eek: that was awesome... I hope you do more songs...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Damn, Sony / The Estate / Cascios should get in touch w you for the fake songs on the next album... great soundalike! Great Job.

A Req would be a singalong to a full song that we have instrumental. Like for example Man in the Mirror - you only hearing the music that your listeners hear - and making it a full song - no music in your headphones...

can you handle that? ;)

Hey guys!

I wasn't giving my all in this impersonation recording on purpose (because neighbours above me would have complained) but I hope you like it! This is the 1st of many to come! :)

My Hold My Hand A cappella: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10950518

Damn, Sony / The Estate / Cascios should get in touch w you for the fake songs on the next album... great soundalike! Great Job.

A Req would be a singalong to a full song that we have instrumental. Like for example Man in the Mirror - you only hearing the music that your listeners hear - and making it a full song - no music in your headphones...

can you handle that? ;)

Thank you kindly! :)

I believe it's a gift I must use to keep Michael's voice alive and also the messages in his songs. :)

What song would you like me to sing with music? :)

Back