my heart is bleeding and my soul has gone...

pawlinka

Proud Member
guys I just can't handle it... I know I will do anything to make Michael proud of me but now it's so hard... I feel like half of me has just gone with him, I still can't believe this.
the most harmful think is the fact that he was so happy lately, so excited to perform again... and now he's gone, I can't stop crying. now there's no Angels left on this Earth.
He was a Gift send from God and now He's home. I'm just telling you what I feel I need to say that to you...
WE CAN'T FORGET HIM! HE IS THE PERSON THAT ENCOURAGE ME TO BE BETTER NO MATTER WHAT AND WHO TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING ABOUT LIFE AND LOVE...
I'LL MAKE YOU PROUD OF ME MIKE I PROMISE YOU... SEE YOU IN HEAVEN ANGEL
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART AND MY SOUL... BEING YOUR FAN WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND I;M SO PROUD TO SAY I LOVE YOU...
NOW YOU'RE WHERE YOU CAME FROM...

I don't know if I will ever be able to laugh again... I can't imagine being happy and knowing that he's gone at the same time... everything I was doing was like I need to be a good person to deserve to see him one day, seems like the only chance is to meet him on the other side.
My God give me strenght to make him proud. I know he would't want us to cry for the rest of our lifes but it's so hard. I think I want to help people whatever I can in the future. and it's all because of you Michael, you were an Angel sent from God, we were blessed to have you here in this world...

Back