My Grandpa is awesome!

Mike P.

Proud Member
I had finally just gotten around to ordering a new copy of Dangerous the other day because my old one is really worn out, so after it came in the mail today, My grandpa called me and said that he got me a Michael Jackson CD at a garage sale today, So I was like cool, which one? and he says "It's got kind of a weird cover, I think it's called Dangerous".

So thanks to my Grandpa I got 2 new copies of Dangerous today.

:lol: aww that is awesome
2 dangerous dvd...wish i had 2 of them.

hihi my mom had bought me otw she has seen it somewhere in the mall(very cheap) and did not hesitate to buy it, that was so cool, even though the box was crashed cause she was there with her bicycle and the cd would drop and a car was riding over it...(the cd is ok though)

Btw..I'm pleased to see they now have more MJ cd's and even dvd's in several shops, they did not offer MJ products for a long time.

My family have never bought me anything to do with Michael - they say they don't want to 'encourage' me :(

Actually no, I sent an e-mail to my aunt a good few years ago, requesting that she bring BOTDF back from America when she visited as i couldn't find it in any of the stores near me for some reason. Guess it's cos it's not the most popular of Mike's albums.

Back