My feelings about London :)

Darvon1982

Proud Member
For me I have already seen Michael Jackson at Madison Square Garden, September 7th, 2001.

I was kind of high and a little behind the stage and couldn't even see the whole stage. While it is true that I got to see the King of Pop himself, I still want to experience the magic of the entertainer up close. What is it like to see his sweat? his smile? his beautiful eyes looking at you as he says "I love you more."I not only seen him at Madison Square Garden but also for sony demo in New York City... I was pretty close but not that close.
I also went to his 45th birthday party in 2003, I was at the second level though, a pretty good view but not excellent.
And once again in January 2004 for the trial. That was the closest I have ever been to the man himself. Just a foot away as he looked at me with those beautiful eyes.. just for a few seconds but it was one of the happiest moments of my life. I didn't scream and I didn't yell, all I did was stare.
He is so GORGEOUS!

In 2008 I seen Janet Jackson in concert. 4th Row, it was so amazing! From 4th row I could see her sweat come down her face. I could see her sweat come off her as she did a major dance move. At the end of the show I got to see her look me straight in the eyes too, it was so freakin Awesome.

Now back to Michael Jackson. For me to fly ALL the way to London I would have to have an experience like never before. I would love to see him 6th row or less. And I won't settle for less. I will pay up to $1,200 for my own (1)ticket to see him that close. It would be a dream come true. How I would love to see him 1st row, but we all know how rare that is! Michael Jackson is performing on my birthday February 16th, 2010. I will be turning 28 years old. I have been a fan for about 16 years. If anyone has 2 tickets (VIP) and would be willing to wait for me to pay it maybe 2 months from now, YOU HAVE A BUYER.... (Total of $2,400) Though the seat can't be any more then 6 rows behind the front of the stage.

I love Michael Jackson and I have a way to get to London, but the tickets to be up that close seem to be impossible to get.

Michael Jackson, if you are reading this, I love you with all my heart. Please tour the USA, we love you VERY VERY much. Don't be brainwashed by the media, the media is trying to make you think we don't love you, but we REALLY REALLY DO! I love you Michael. You are the greatest entertainer that ever lived.

~Darvon McDonald
~Arlington, Texas USA

Last edited:
considering all the times youve seen him i understand why youre strict about your seating..id be the same way. 6th row or better is almost impossible to do i would ppl where crazy to have that kind of ticket and sell it. but who knows? i still think its possible.

good luck Darvon and keep the faith! :)

I was kind of high

You were on drugs at an MJ concert? How can people appreciate this heavenly talent when they are not really "there"...

i would strongly advise against that if you come to london concerts. you can still buy vip tickets from ticket master and seetickets, but u will have to pay now and not in 2 months. if you do have to wait 2 months, then you will probably have to pay a lot more than they are asking for now.

That was a nice post! :) I know what you mean about being sooo close yet so far away! Better than nothing of course! It's the same for me. I always want the next best thing which is the closest possible to MJ! lol A bit difficult of course; even though I have been lucky enough to be a foot away, too, many times.

Why don't you try viagogo? I bought a front Row A ticket (for 613 pounds though!) yesterday. I'm officially broke as I've also bought the Thriller package for 4th row in August, too. I'll be begging out in the streets soon! lol

Mmm... But Michael sweating up close would be just awesome!! :D

You were on drugs at an MJ concert? How can people appreciate this heavenly talent when they are not really "there"...

i would strongly advise against that if you come to london concerts. you can still buy vip tickets from ticket master and seetickets, but u will have to pay now and not in 2 months. if you do have to wait 2 months, then you will probably have to pay a lot more than they are asking for now.

high as in feet... not in drugs. I never did drugs in my life... although you could say I was high off Michael Jackson :p

That was a nice post! :) I know what you mean about being sooo close yet so far away! Better than nothing of course! It's the same for me. I always want the next best thing which is the closest possible to MJ! lol A bit difficult of course; even though I have been lucky enough to be a foot away, too, many times.

Why don't you try viagogo? I bought a front Row A ticket (for 613 pounds though!) yesterday. I'm officially broke as I've also bought the Thriller package for 4th row in August, too. I'll be begging out in the streets soon! lol

Mmm... But Michael sweating up close would be just awesome!! :D
How did you get a front row ticket for less then face value of 795?

Back