My father have been Renovation my bathroom

rockstar

Proud Member
last year in middle of Nov i was home alone it was weeks beofre christmas cause my mother love christmas shoppying on her own with her sisters with out me :( & my father was working so my mother what to go shoppying out me
so i stay home & i sleep in & clean my room up & listen to alot of MJ music that day
so i was finsh cleaning everywhere in the house & my bedroom so i through i clean my bathroom after lunch so i did then i was so so so done clean so i got my art stuff to created my homemade cards so i did that i love do that
so around 2pm or 4pm i through i put the stuff back in my bathroom & around the conter of my eyes ooh my god & it didn't hate me at all i was l so lucking
i heared a bum bum bum coming from the future :lol: :giggle:
i saw ooh my god
so i call my sister & i told her what happen & she told me don't clean up the mess cause she was scary i'll get cut
so she told me wait til mom see this

& then my father got into changing my bathroom my father been working on sance last year nov to know :doh:

when my bathroom is done i'll show you the pictures :D

My old apartment had a salmon-colored bathroom...with teal tiles. :pth:

Your siggy is beautiful, rockstar!

well hopefully you might like it better when it's done Rockstar. I'm sure it will be nice to have a new bathroom :) Post pics when it's done! x

Back