my dog has been put down

SIDEWALK

Proud Member
my dog, vinnie, got very ill suddenly over night and was put down a few hours ago
please pray for him, he was my best mate :/

i am so sorry to hear that,i too had to make this decision once,it,s not an easy one,anyway hugs to you,they are like part of your family,if you ever wanna talk,pm me,

Im so sorry Sidewalk thats so sad and i know how you are feeling, i had my beloved cat Frodo put to sleep last tuesday, she was very old (19) and i miss her so much. :hugs:

SIDEWALK and Claire, i'm really sorry to hear about your losses. I got a few cats and dogs meself and i dread the thought of losing any single one of them.

Stay strong :huggy:

RIP Vinnie. Hugs, it is so hard to lose a beloved pet. :angel:

I'm SO sorry to hear that.....I had to do that a few years ago to my dog...well, actually, we were planning on taking him in, and then he died naturally the day before....:(

I am sorry and I know how you feel. I have been there 4 years ago when I had to put to sleep my beautiful german-shepperd who was my best friend for 10 years.
I still miss him so much.
My heart goes out for you.

very sorry. i know exactly how u are feeling. we lost our dog 4 and half years ago. *hugs to u*

thank you so much guys, means a lot
i know he's always happy and content now which makes me content about his death

i know it wont help now as it didnt when ppl said it me at the time but it does get easier

i am so sorry to hear about your loss...it is not easy..2 years ago I had to take my dog to be put down he was 14 ...it was so hard..he was so sick...God I cried...it is like losing apart of your family. We now have a cat I DREAD the day we have to put her down...I wont do it again..next time my husband will have to do it...hugs to you Sidewalk...:hug:

I'm sorry to hear about that SIDEWALK. Pets are like family members. Hope you take good care of yourself. I know it must be painful. My condolences!

Back