My dear friends!! What SONG is this??

Petals

Proud Member
Hey friends!!

I'm watching CNN (been watching CNN since MJ passed away) and now they're talking about Mike and showing some images and stuff like that, and there was this song in the background but I could not clearly hear it!
It says something like ".........the world at all" :unsure:
I just love the melody and his voice. I'd love to know what song is this.
Can you help me?

Thank you!!

*still in pain*

Maybe this is not the right time to be asking for a song's name? :( I'm so sorry if it's not!! I just had to post it right away I heard the song because if I didnt, I would probably forget to do it later.
Would anyone of you try to remember what song that one might be?
Thank you!!

Sorry I wish to help you out but I need a little more details. Anyway try Heal the world or We are the world..or Man in the mirror

Hey friends!!

I'm watching CNN (been watching CNN since MJ passed away) and now they're talking about Mike and showing some images and stuff like that, and there was this song in the background but I could not clearly hear it!
It says something like ".........the world at all" :unsure:
I just love the melody and his voice. I'd love to know what song is this.
Can you help me?

Thank you!!

*still in pain*

Was the voice adult Mike or young Mike?

Its either, We Are The World, Man In The Mirror, Heal The World, Earth Song, What More Can I Give, Cry or We've Had Enough.
lol

'When your down and out, and theres no hope at all'

Its his line in We Are The World.

Thank you friends!! I'll try What More Can I Give and We've Had Enough, I know the others songs and it wasn't any of those songs I know!
It was adult Mike!!
Thank you darlings!

Back