My Daughter

tinkerbella

Proud Member
To night i wacthed MJ`s live i bucharest with my daughter. She turns three in january. She has danced and humming MJ songs since she was very small (still is). But today it really broke my heart. She went outside after watching the consert and yelld to the sky (i have told her that MJ is in heaven) Michael Jackson come back........ I just broke into tears.. This was so hard to hear, she is my heart and soul, and shared the space there with Michael. But today i really felt that he is really never coming back..... He will fore ever be in my heart... and it seems he already has a big place in my daughters heart to.... I just had to share this....

I know.... It really hurts.... I get so sad thinking of the day she realises what beeing in heaven really means...... :`(

Oh my god now I'm tearing up :cry:. It breaks my heart when I hear little kids saying things like that. We were in the o2 shop and this six year old girl said to her mum 'Mummy, why did Michael Jackson have to die?' We had to run out of the shop as we were going to break down there and then.

Children are so wonderfully honest and untamed in showing their emotion...
It can be heart-wrenching at times, but it's still beautiful.

I feel like shouting for him to come back very often myself.

Hugs to you both. :)

I'm sure he has heard it....
and he will send her a kiss this night and a wonderful, wonderful
dream!!!!:yes::yes:

Aww :cry: *hugs*

Sad and sweet at the same time, and like fluffy posted, children are so honest when showing their feelings.. I can't wait to have my own children and play MJ music to them and make them fans, haha.

i was just talking to my granddaughter and she made me realize how black and white children are the dont understand the real reason why michael died, she says' nanna why didnt michael read the instructions on the medicine bottle he should have known it would hurt him and i just looked at her and welled up. l love the way kids see the world. so innocent. so cute

You are all great.... Thank you for posting comforting replies :) Today a magazine in my country showed an photo of MJ from 1988 and calling him "mc dreamy", as if we already didnt know that?? But its great that they tell everyone else what we all know :) But still miss him like crazy.... ;-(

Oh....so cute and heartbreaking. :cry: You've got a sweet little girl.

When I was watching TII in the cinema last week, there was a little girl in the end shouting 'Michaaaaeeeel!' to the screen really hard. Everyone sighed out 'aww'....and her mother said 'shhht, he doesn't hear you'. And the girl was like...'he does'.
I really couldn't keep myself together at that moment. :no:

aww.. so heartbreaking. wow thanx for sharing.. :cry:
I hope he can hear and see and feel the love people all around the world send to him..

ohh and the way children react to MJ.. it's just so incredible.
No wonder why he was so conected to them.

Oh....so cute and heartbreaking. :cry: You've got a sweet little girl.

When I was watching TII in the cinema last week, there was a little girl in the end shouting 'Michaaaaeeeel!' to the screen really hard. Everyone sighed out 'aww'....and her mother said 'shhht, he doesn't hear you'. And the girl was like...'he does'.
I really couldn't keep myself together at that moment. :no:

Aww :cry:
While we were in the queue to see TII, some children aged about, 5 were chanting, "Michael, Michael". It was cute but heartbreaking at the same time. :cry:

That is so sad but at the same time so lovely. I can imagine how you felt in that moment. :cry:
Give your little sweetie a big hug!
sy_bighug.gif

Awww that is so sad but beautiful. It's amazing how much kids love and connect to Michael. The other day my 4 year old daughter said, "Mom, can we pretend Michael Jackson didn't die?"

Sending you all a big big hug!!! Thanx for every lovely word, and sharing similar stories.... He was a child at heart, mabye thats why so many young children react to Michael that way?! I reacted to him as a child and fell in love, its just amazing to see that he has the same effect even beyond life....... Ohhhh.... hate writing that....omg...hurts....

Oh gosh, that's so heartbreaking. :cry:

I'm sure Michael heard her and was with her at that moment. He's smiling on all of us.

:heart:

Back