MY cousin in-law was Killed yesterday morning

Thetruthbetold

Proud Member
I will not be on the site for awhile because its going to take me awhile to get over my cousin husband lost even thro they wasn't together he was killed yesterday morning. At times he threaten her life because he was upset she moved on with some esle but life is worth more than a coffin you feel me she will never wish the worst to happen to help. He was to me my real blood these hard streets of harlem Ny groom him he was taugh and real street smart but i say all this to say i need a lot of time to get over his lost and a lot of people i lost this summer its been a hard summer for me. God bless you all

~100

Oh i'm so sorry to hear that, i do not know what to say.

All my condolences to you and your family. I hope you will all feel better soon. May he rest in peace.

*Sending you love, hugs and kisses from France*

I am so sorry for your loss...the streets are not easy places...they are scary at times. ...Bless you and may God brig you and your family peace.

Im so sorry to hear bout your sster in law- my thoughts & prayers are with u and your family. :hug:

I will not be on the site for awhile because its going to take me awhile to get over my cousin husband lost even thro they wasn't together he was killed yesterday morning. At times he threaten her life because he was upset she moved on with some esle but life is worth more than a coffin you feel me she will never wish the worst to happen to help. He was to me my real blood these hard streets of harlem Ny groom him he was taugh and real street smart but i say all this to say i need a lot of time to get over his lost and a lot of people i lost this summer its been a hard summer for me. God bless you all

~100

i'm very sorry to hear this. God be with all of you:(

I´m sorry to hear that.Sometimes life is hard.

I'm very sorry for your loss. :( That's terrible. Condolences.

sorry to hear that truthtobetold my sincere condolences to you and your fammily :group:

So sorry for your loss. :( Thinking of you and your loved ones x

Sorry for your loss. I noticed alot of killings/shootings happening in Chicago and NY this summer, hopefully it'll end soon.

~100

So sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family. May the Lord rest his soul.

I'm sorry to hear about all your losses. May God give you the strength you need to endure everything. God bless you.

.................so sorry to hear that:no::better::no:

Back