My Birthday was on Sunday.. OH BOY...

ruchie

Proud Member
:cheeky: It was cool eventhough the day was hot in NYC. My Sister surprised me with a Cheese Danish,She also bought me a Birthday cake.When I saw the box ,she told me that it was a mirage. LOL that was some big mirage. Then We were joined by her God daughter and her kids and we went out to a Birthday Brunch at The Restaurant where my Daughter works at ,LLDENT in Carle Place Long Island. ( It was a regular workday for her, She had to stay until 9pm) and Then Dave and Busters' for games, then Came home to play my New Wii Games with my older sister, Brunswick Bowling and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 ( We had Beer, so when we played we call it Drunken Bowling and Drunken Golf) ,Then lastly ,My daughter came home from work and served the cake, a Whipped Cream Fruit Salad Cake. Yummy. It was an eventful day.... Michael came to me in a dream 3 days before my birthday ,He let me know that He loves me. I love him too. That Smile said it all. I woke up smiling. I miss him very much.... Well If I missed your birthdays. Happy Belated and If your Birthday is coming up. Let me wish you all in advance a Happy Born day.:D

Happy belated birthday. I've never heard of a whipped cream fruit salad cake. Sounds good. :)
Suzy, You'll love it. It has Strawberries,Banannas,Pineapples,Cherries,Pears,Grapes and some places make it with the same stuff and add Mango. Anyway it's good. Go to a bakery that specializes in Whipped Cream Fruit Salad Cake. You'll be glad You did. Thanks again.:D

Lol, you make me seem sad. I dont even remember what i done or got for my last birthday

Aw, don't feel sad.You'll remember what you did or what you've gotten when you least expect it..I forget sometimes too, I guess when I didn't get what I really wanted for my Birthday or on Christmas.I would forget too.You know that Holiday Fruit Cake, I forgot about that long ago
LOL:cheeky:

Suzy, You'll love it. It has Strawberries,Banannas,Pineapples,Cherries,Pears,Grapes and some places make it with the same stuff and add Mango. Anyway it's good. Go to a bakery that specializes in Whipped Cream Fruit Salad Cake. You'll be glad You did. Thanks again.:D

Yum! I want. :)

Back