My Alarm Tone In the Morning--All the Ladies Should Have This!!

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
Everyday I wake up to Michael's voice at the beginning of I Just Can't Stop Loving You. I'm talking about the spoken intro to the song. There is seriously nothing better than having his sweet voice wake me up! Im in such a good mood from the beginning of my day because I wake up perfectly!! haha!! U prob think im weird now! but u gotta try it! :)

Let me know if any of u try it ;)

heres the intro>>>
Thanks BmB_Mj for helping me get this!! :)
http://rapidshare.com/files/304405484/I_Just_Can_t_Stop_Loving_You_intro.mp3

I don't think that's weird! I LOVE that idea! That voice might put in more of a dream-like state though...

Haha, awww.
That would never wake me up though, I'd just sink back into bed in a fog.

My obnoxious phone vibration does the trick for me. :lol:

lol my wake up tone is the beginning of TWYMMF when he goes "HEY! YOU KNOCK ME OFFA MY FEET NAH BABY!"
that always gets me up :lol:

lol my wake up tone is the beginning of TWYMMF when he goes "HEY! YOU KNOCK ME OFFA MY FEET NAH BABY!"
that always gets me up :lol:
:rollin:
that would definitely wake me up!!!

Everyday I wake up to Michael's voice at the beginning of I Just Can't Stop Loving You. I'm talking about the spoken intro to the song. There is seriously nothing better than having his sweet voice wake me up! Im in such a good mood from the beginning of my day because I wake up perfectly!! haha!! U prob think im weird now! but u gotta try it! :)

Let me know if any of u try it ;)

heres the intro>>>
Thanks BmB_Mj for helping me get this!! :)
http://rapidshare.com/files/304405484/I_Just_Can_t_Stop_Loving_You_intro.mp3

I was thinking about doing this!! Thanks for link :D

I don't want to be killed by Michael's voice ev'ry morning :D
I used to have Call On Me on alarm, now I have Destiny

Haha sweet! Might try it! My alarm tone at the moment is Human Nature, it's perfect to wake up to. :wub:

I want a new phone for Christmas. My current one is so terrible, I can't set songs for the alarm tone, only generic ones.

WOW! thanks i love this.
ive just sent it to my phone!! :p now i can listen to it all the time!! :D:D:D:D
my current alarm tone is michaels parts in SAY SAY SAY!! :woohoo:

Thank you so much for this! It always ticked me off that it was removed on the later versions of the song. The only problem now is the way the download set itself up in my iTunes; as soon as it ends, "Bad" begins:

"I love you so much...BOM BOM BOM!!!

:hysterical:

Last edited:
hahaha, i wake up to that too !!! xD
thats crazyy buut sweet !! . i mean whats better than waking up to michaels voice ..., if only he was next to me to LOOOOL
XD

Back