My 6 year old brother and I as MJ on Halloween

Jacksonxo

Proud Member
I have not been posting as much, never was a big poster anyways! But I read a lot and try to post as much as possible. :)

I've posted before about my little brother, who is 6yrs old, and a HUGE MJ fan. He's defended him before to his little friends and even my dad! It's just so adorable. He literally had a year straight where he pretty much only listened to Michael. He now has discovered more music but is always an MJ fan.

Anyways, he decided this year he was going to be MJ so I dressed up for fun with him. Of course I'm a girl, but I tried my hardest.

My stepmom originally was going to have him be MJ for just around our block and then told him he should probably wear something else on the street with all of his friends so he didn't get made fun of... and he said "So what?! I'm being Michael Jackson!" I just thought it was great and he has such a great attitude. His favorite song is Keep the Faith.

Anyways, here's the photos. :)
IMG_0735.png

IMG_0738.png

IMG_0739.png

IMG_0742.png

He had a BLAST!

That is just too cute! I was Michael for Halloween last year, and also for '90s day. Should take a pic of that sometime.

This year I was Tom Lehrer. No one, except for one guy, recognized me as such. I gave him a hug. :3

Anyway, great costumes, both of you!

Thats so cute!
thanks for sharing i love the jacket style hes wearing too!

Ha ha thanks guys!!

I told my brother you all liked his costume. He says thanks. :)

I was going to get him the red Thriller jacket but he wanted the military one!

Back