MUST SEE: Video of 11 year old Elijah Johnson tribute to MJ doing Dancing Machine!

VegasMJFan

Proud Member
YOU GOTTA SEE THIS KID!!!!!!!! :wild:

I thought you all would get a kick out of seeing this.

On Aug. 29th 09, I attended & help volunteered for "Vegas Celebrates the Music of Michael Jackson" held at the Pearl Theatre @ the Palms. The show was produced by Erich Bergen & Steve Friess. One of the performers was an 11 year old kid, Elijah Johnson, who is now starring in The Lion King here in Vegas at Mandalay Bay. This kid stole the show! Michael would be so proud! Check out the video of his performance! (The video does not even do him justice!)

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoKR20kemRM

WHOAW! He's movin' and doin' it, ya know! :punk:
I love this kid...he's a huge talent, so sure Mike would've been proud of him! Dang!
Oh how I wished I lived in the USA/was there!:mello:

What a cutie. Obviously he has talent. We shouldn't even be comparing him to Michael who was matchless in his art. He is honoring Michael and celebrating his life, showing MJ some love. Good for him. If he's the same Simba that I saw in Lion King, he's a pretty good actor too! Give the baby some love :yes:

he's bloomin' fantastic! shame no one got him a suit that fitted though...

Wow, talented little guy. He does have good stage presence. I wish the speakers weren't in the way.

Thanks for sharing this with us Vegas..sorry, don't know your real name. Always nice to see someone pay homage to our MJ.

Yeah, the speakers were in the way & it wasnt filmed by the worlds greatest cameraman...lol....and he kept showing the audience too much.

Oh, and my name is Donna Green :)

Back