Musiq Soulchild feat. Mary J Blige - If U Leave [2008]

arXter

Proud Member
Musiq's already dropped a lead single back in August, called Radio and no one seemed to have noticed. the tunes's pretty dodgy.

but this is the second single from his upcoming album.

If U Leave feat. Mary J Blige

2yjwinq.jpg

I dont really listen to music, and I'll be honest I have no idea who he is......................is that bad? lol
Anyway I think it sounds same ol same ol Mary makes is sound better but maybe thats just b/c I'm her fan. umm yeah his voice aint that special either though.

dude has always been one of those cats that is around but he never has made a statement song, album or anything but he has always been there.

I thought "Dontchange" was his best. I love that song. I've got a great deal of love for "B.U.D.D.Y." too, even if it was a bit generic.

is it, i'm not that big of a fan. but i do remember Love being quite massive here in the UK. classic by Andre Harris (of Dre & Vidal).

his last album was a bit of a disappointment though. BUDDY and Teachme weren't bad (that's about it).

is it, i'm not that big of a fan. but i do remember Love being quite massive here in the UK. classic by Andre Harris (of Dre & Vidal).

his last album was a bit of a disappointment though. BUDDY and Teachme weren't bad (that's about it).

disagree there, his last album was very good, imo.... best rnb/soul album of the year.

best track on it was 'Betterman' for me, i felt it was a pretty even album.

Best track of his ever, IMO is '143'...... 'Love' is also high up there.

Give Luvanmusiq a few more listens :D

maybe i will ;-)

but 2007 was a lame year for mainstream soul/r&b, and he did overthrow Jill Scott and Alicia Keys' releases in terms of quality, but the best 2007 soul album has to go to Mark Ronson's 'Version'. Rahsaan Patterson and Mary J Blige were also better imo, as were a handful of lesser-known releases.

Best r&b/neo-soul album of the year 2007 by far for me is Ledisi's "Lost And Found". I can't get enough of "Think Of You" and "Upside Down". Ledisi is really talented, I think she deserved a Grammy.

I also enjoyed Tank's album, though that is more out of guilty pleasure.

Taalib Johnson...I mean Musiq Soulchild....For a while, I was listening to debut album, Jus Listen album, Soulstar album a lot. This makes me a fan, but not a big fan. I don't expect a lot from the new album. I might check it out tho.

Back