Music videos?

1) Dirty Diana was filmed in LA, California, and it wasn't a part of the tour.

2) No; Bad, Smooth Criminal and The Way You Make Me Feel were filmed in 1987, Man in the Mirror, Dirty Diana, Speed Demon, Come Together, Leave Me Alone, Another Part of Me and Liberian Girl were done in 1988 according to the Vision booklet.

But look:

Smooth Criminal, Speed Demon, Come Together, Leave Me Alone were part of Moonwalker, which was completed in 1987, not 1988. It was planned to release Moonwalker at the same time with the BAD album in 1987.

I think that Vision booklet has wrong info. It seems to me that Vision booklet was put together in speedy time and has some wrong information and it lacks new information.

And Michael toured in 1988 almost all year long. When did he has time to make videos??

And my sources say that Bad video was filmed in october 1986.

Last edited:
^
Hmm, well, it is $ony we're talking about here -.- so the info could be wrong. But are you sure Moonwalker was finished in 1987?

"The release of Moonwalker was originally scheduled to coincide with Jackson's 1987 album, Bad. During the theatrical release of Moonwalker, Jackson was also embarking on the Bad World Tour, his first tour as a solo performer."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonwalker

It makes sense, because remember, Michael toured all year long in 1988. He did not have time to make any videos. He created them in late 1986/ early-mid 1987.

And also: Dangerous was released in 1991, first videos were made in 1991 and the last video was filmed in june 1992 (Give In To Me), before the tour started.

Logical thinking.

Last edited:
Michael was a hard working man and planned his stuff carefully long before the releases. He did not rush.

I just came here to make sure that I have the right information, but nobody seems to have any ideas of these possible facts?

I think that it is misleading that fans think that Michael made any videos in 1988, because he was touring. And Liberian Girl was filmed in 1989. I looked at his face during this video and Michael`s face was a bit different in 1987/1989. His 1989 face is different than 1988 and 1987 face.

Like his face was a bit different in 1990 and 1991. And in 1992 he turned white (vitiligo). Analyse the pictures!

Sorry, if this idea hurts you guys.

And Liberian Girl single was released July 1989.

Last edited:
Back