Music Choice - Who is Artist of the Year?

Huh? Michael shouldnt be artist of the year.

If This is it shows had occured then yes he probably would have been.

But for an artist who hasnt released even one new song this year to be artist of the year is quite silly.....

lady gaga at 70% ?? somebody's been pressing that button like crazy.

Huh? Michael shouldnt be artist of the year.

If This is it shows had occured then yes he probably would have been.

But for an artist who hasnt released even one new song this year to be artist of the year is quite silly.....

I don't think it has anything to do with newly released material, i think it's about the popularity and exposure of the artists.
the fact that his music has been played 24/7 since his death pretty much gives him a deserved spot on that poll.

Lets sort this out guys, how can we get this more attention from Michaels fans. Maybe by making this a sticky? Gaga couldn't hold a candle to MJ.

okay i've voted for mike. I voted somewhere round 50 times and he gained 2% haha XD so keep on voting

I just voted about 20 times in a row. I'm going to keep voting. :D

VOTED!!

Keep voting. I would die if MJ lost to Lady GAga!

Though I would like him to win, I don't believe he deserves it. I think Gaga should win.

Though I would like him to win, I don't believe he deserves it. I think Gaga should win.

I agree, artist of the millenuim would be a much more fitting title for Michael, and I have enjoyed some of Lady Gagas new tracks but heck I've been voting for Mike like theres no tomorrow! :)

That took about fifteen mins of my life but finally!

Beyonce = 3%

Jay-Z = 1%

Lady Gaga = 47%

MJ = 48%

Rhianna = 1%

Beyonce = 3%

Jay-Z = 1%

Lady Gaga = 43%

MJ = 52%

Rhianna = 1%

Beyonce = 3%
Jay-Z = 1%