Much too soon messages of the hope

mehdiblanket

Proud Member
Hi all

We all know Michael's songs are full of message of hope like :
"You are not alone ,Smile , Heal the world ,Man in the mirror list is long ........."

Once again he gives us one more song to give hope to the world "Much too soon".

l am just wondering why there is no thread about this song ,if it is please delete this one.

thank you for starting this thread...I absolutely love this ong..It is beautiful...it shows Michaels beautiful strong honest voice. When he sings songs like this..it is like I can see into his soul.

You're really welcome guys

My girlfriend broke up with me and it really helps to hear it for such sad moment.

Hi all

We all know Michael's songs are full of message of hope like :
"You are not alone ,Smile , Heal the world ,Man in the mirror list is long ........."

Once again he gives us one more song to give hope to the world "Much too soon".

l am just wondering why there is no thread about this song ,if it is please delete this one.
I wouldn't put Much too Soon in the same category as those other songs you've listed. Much Too Soon is more of a sad love song about a love that is lost. Very different from songs like Man in the Mirror or Heal The World.

l agree it's sad but it gives somehow kind of hope like "you are not alone" .......

""I hope to make a change now for the better
Never letting fate control my soul
And hoping that my prayers will see
The day that you'll come back to me""""

It's a perfect song.

Like she's out of my life. - only even more sad. - Imaging MTS sung live. I would cry my eyes out.

Much Too Soon was an unexpected highlight for me.

It's just so.....pretty.

It reminds me of She's Out Of My Life, a simple, sweet story of unrequited love.

The vocal is beautiful and the melody is so simple yet gets in your head from the first listen - typical Michael.

My girlfriend broke up with me and it really helps to hear it for such sad moment.

Oh Mehdi I am so sorry about your girl friend. There is no ache like heart ache. I know Michael is glad to be there for you. I hope you will be ok soon

Oh Mehdi I am so sorry about your girl friend. There is no ache like heart ache. I know Michael is glad to be there for you. I hope you will be ok soon

Thank you for your support :)

Michael is the one who can never leave you when you need him ,this song helps me a lot than "You are not alone" or "Smile"........

Much too soon is a wonderful song ,it's too short but the meaning is strong.....

Michael proves again that he is like no other.

A great song indeed, but, as you guys have already said, it's too short. So, I was just wondering if the song was really meant to be this short, or the producers have cut off a part of the song to make it shorter (probably because the general public as well as some fans could find it boring). What do you think?

Back