MTV Punk'd -- Michael??

lost, lonely & scared... wanna live with Michael i
I'm sure they never had him punk'd. they never can!!!
cool.gif
but today i was watching it on MTV Arabia some old ones 2007. there was a demo for the next season in which an :heart: MJ imposter punk'd somebody.

Has anyone watched it? can u tell me about it and if it was positive or negative? please :)

Re: MTV Punk'd --- Michael??

Yep I forgot who it was but some music artist arranged to meet MJ and he was sooooooo excited. He was told to have a seat and wait cuz mj was busy or something. some other person (also in on it) who was waiting to meet MJ asked the artist, "Have you ever met him before?" And he was like "noo, I'm really excited." And the guy was like "Did you bring a gift?" And he was like "no, was I supposed to?" Dude said, "MJ wants everyone who visits him to give him a gift." And through out this conversation they brought out "Bubbles" and gloves that they had to wear cuz "MJ"s a germaphob ....and the dude gave the artist some extra chocolates for him to give to MJ. A body gaurd came to pic up the gifts and give them to Mj. And I guess they could kinda see and hear MJ on the balcony saying stuff like "oh gosh i love chocolates" lololol. After a min or so there's some commotion with the bodyguards and small banter because MJ was feeling sick. They were looking for someone to blame, stuff like "Did you look on the box to see if there were nuts on them?" and they start yelling at the artist and he was like "It wasn't even my gift!" LOL so them one of the guards was like "MJ wants to talk to you." so MJ comes out, gives him a hug, and let him know he just got punk'd.

so there u go. MTV did punk MJ himself though. Get a load of the MTV Awards 2002. -_-

Ya it was e' casanova that was a part of the PUNK'D

Yea figures it was E'Cas who "played" MJ cause he wishes he could be just like him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is a photo collage of E'Cas' Punk'd event....you can also go to the myspace page to see and hear the other side of him - the Tribute side and the other non-MJ side - he is a singer in his own right.

http://www.myspace.com/ecastribute

punkdkg7.png

Last edited:

I'm sure they never had him punk'd. they never can!!!
cool.gif
but today i was watching it on MTV Arabia some old ones 2007. there was a demo for the next season in which an :heart: MJ imposter punk'd somebody.

Has anyone watched it? can u tell me about it and if it was positive or negative? please :)

some of us would say that MJ WAS punk'd by mtv america.

naw but ecas punkd frank j pretending to be mike. Haha it was funny

Folks,

for future reference that phone call was banned from MJJC and is still banned from being posted. Please don't post it thanks very much :flowers:

I really would like to see it.........and I really hope it will happens!!!!!!!!!!

Back