Mtv needs you

MTVMichaelJackson

Proud Member
We are currently putting together a Michael Jackson programme for MTV and we are looking for fun enthusiastic people who would like to sing, dance or say a few words about the legendry King of Pop.

We are filming at various outdoor central London locations on 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th of OCTOBER.

We are assuming it will take 5 minutes per person to film.

If you are interest please email us on mtvmichaeljackson@googlemail.com with your name, age and why you would like to be considered.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Sophie

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know Sophie.
When will the show be broadcast?

^I was just about to say the exact same thing.

The only thing fans will truly want from MTV is an apology to Mike's family and a confession to the world about the Artist of the Millenium award and how you made a complete fool of him.

Oh really? MTV needs fans? Why? To make fun of them after? Oh yeah I always loved sarcastic comments from MTV.

I don't need MTV...lol Why is it one has to die for others to "do the right thing"? No apology from MTV would ever be sufficient after the years of complete disrespect to Michael. imo How about they just stay silent and not say anything. It'll only come off as hypocritical of them anyway...They're just as phony as Sony. Maybe they could invite Loder and he can make a "spectacle" of himself.

Come on people, this is a chance to have a voice. This would be a good opportunity for The Legacy Project. This is what the project is all about. Try and put aside your feelings for a second and do something positive...people complain about not having Michael represented properly..well heres the chance.

An apology/admission about the artist of the millenium award would be ideal though mtv..

ok so MTV needs us? Well this is a chance to get our voice heard but it is true that MTV likes to make fun of us rather then to actually help or do anything for us or Michael. In the past MTV has done nothing but bash and belittle Michael. Why would we help MTV at all when they didn't stand by the man who made them?

Seems this is a sad attempt to get back on the fans good side. IMO It wont work. MTV wasted time, they had a chance to pay a wonderful tribute to Michael but they didn't. Michael made MTV what it WAS. MTV should go back to the original format and leave all the reality garbage on the curb. Lets all remember what MTV stood for MUSIC TELEVISION. What the hell is it now Reality TeleVision there is not 1 drop of music videos on there unless you stay up past 2am to see it. Not worth the time and effort anymore.

Erm...is this even real??? @googlemail.com??? why not @MTV.co.uk???? :mello: unless the moderators can confirm this is real please be cautious...

I really hope that the fans will avoid participating in this. MTV lost all my respect with the "millennium award incident", and haven't done anything to redeem themselves. They never respected Michael during the last decade of his life, despite everything he did for them. I don't see why we should respect them back.

Erm...is this even real??? @googlemail.com??? why not @MTV.co.uk???? :mello: unless the moderators can confirm this is real please be cautious...

My thoughts exactly...seems dodgy to me.
And MTV can eff off anyway.

i was gunna say that this originated in america, and that mtv started in america, and mtv america is what hurt MJ, but then i see all the posters on here aren't just from america..so..lol...

curious that there isn't a response from the OP, after all those posters responded...lol

the op wanted to start a positive thread... Well When you combine MTV and MJJ in one thread you wont get a positive response. Hence the reason she/he hasn't said anything again. We all know how MTV treated Michael and we aint happy with them.

Where was MTV when MJ was alive?

:agree:

Come on people, this is a chance to have a voice. This would be a good opportunity for The Legacy Project. This is what the project is all about. Try and put aside your feelings for a second and do something positive...people complain about not having Michael represented properly..well heres the chance.

An apology/admission about the artist of the millenium award would be ideal though mtv..

:clapping:

..... yea i co-sign this!!!

Look, we all know MTV treated MJ VERY badly in the last decade of his life.

BUT

After his death, shouldn't we help spread the positive word about MJ? Shouldn't we be more than happy to celebrate MJ on ANY TV channel preparing a positive piece about him? After he has gone, he still needs positive coverage in order to continue his legacy because without that he will be forgotten. Longevity like the Beatles and Elvis is not guaranteed, so we must all work in the coming years to build the foundation for future success, not become obstructive to that goal by refusing to take part or abusing the people trying to celebrate him, no matter what they've done in the past.

Unfortunately I can't appear on this programme but if I could I would jump at the chance.

PLEASE make the effort if you are able. It'll be worth it in the end.

^I was just about to say the exact same thing.

The only thing fans will truly want from MTV is an apology to Mike's family and a confession to the world about the Artist of the Millenium award and how you made a complete fool of him.

I totally agree with you.

I don't think this is real either, doesn't MTV have their own e-mail at their own site? They don't need a gmail type service to receive e-mails.

Second, It doesn't even mention where to meet either. Just to be safe, just stay away from it until someone can conform it.

i don't think this is real either, doesn't mtv have their own e-mail at their own site? They don't need a gmail type service to receive e-mails.

Second, it doesn't even mention where to meet either. Just to be safe, just stay away from it until someone can conform it.

yes, very good point.
Unless this poster can confirm they are from mtv, please don't agree to meet them or take part in their programme.

I've emailed them and they've given me all the info on the shoot and I'm going.

I'm sorry, but the email addy looks fishy ... be careful before giving you personal details. :ermm:

Back