MTV kiss [mike and lisa marie]

staywithme

Proud Member
do you think the kiss was planned or did he do it out of the blue?
and was it just a peck on the lips or a full on kiss?

they were such a good couple i wish they were still together during his final years

is it true that she was the only lady in his life b/c i read that in an interview with tito

what do you think

It was planned, she leans in for it. I never understood why she said it wasn't planned, unless she was just going to hug him right at that moment :cheeky:

He wanted to show everyone that his marriage was not a sham like everyone thought it was.
I heard that he had asked Lisa Marie before the ceremony started if she'd do it, and she said no, but he did it anyway.
Oh, and look down here.
vvv

What i find a bit odd was how in a video....i think it was either Diane Sawyer or someone else where Lisa Marie had to answer the question what it was like to be married to MJ. And there she said a few rather weird things like "Yeah i know, it was crazy, i was crazy. I didn't know what i was doing , my mom couldn't believe it...etc" .

And after his death in her blog she has nothing but good things to say, and say their marriage was very real.

Their first surreal public appearance was opening the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards, during which -- as they stood center stage -- Jackson kissed her fully on the lips.

"That was not my idea, by the way," she says. "I was terrified. It was his manager's idea. I thought it was stupid. All of a sudden I became part of a PR machine."

It seemed like a blatant gimmick to prove -- to start with -- that he was straight.

"Yeah, but again, I wasn't looking at it like that. See, if I had been, that wouldn't have ever happened."

http://lisamarie.at.infoseek.co.jp/lisa-RollingStoneCoverStory2003.htm

What i find a bit odd was how in a video....i think it was either Diane Sawyer or someone else where Lisa Marie had to answer the question what it was like to be married to MJ. And there she said a few rather weird things like "Yeah i know, it was crazy, i was crazy. I didn't know what i was doing , my mom couldn't believe it...etc" .

And after his death in her blog she has nothing but good things to say, and say their marriage was very real.

She loved him, it's obvious, but she felt hurt by him very much, that's why in the hindsight she regretted marrying him. But when he died, like she said on her blog, all the bad memories died with him in her, and it's just the good memories she has now.

She loved him, it's obvious, but she felt hurt by him very much, that's why in the hindsight she regretted marrying him. But when he died, like she said on her blog, all the bad memories died with him in her, and it's just the good memories she has now.

Hurt in what way? I do remember from her blog that she talked about how
she told Michael that he had so many dark and shady people around him. That he wasn't listening much to that...and that he was afraid to pass away like Elvis did.

Hurt in what way? I do remember from her blog that she talked about how
she told Michael that he had so many dark and shady people around him. That he wasn't listening much to that...and that he was afraid to pass away like Elvis did.

She was hurt by things like when they had an argument he got upset and disappeared for six weeks and she didn't even know where he was. Or that when she refused to have his baby he just told him: 'OK, then Debbie Rowe will have my kids' etc.

Obviously we don't know what was really going on between them whose fault was what, but I guess a central point of their disagreements was about the baby: Michael wanted a baby badly and quickly, and Lisa wanted to wait.

She was hurt by things like when they had an argument he got upset and disappeared for six weeks and she didn't even know where he was. Or that when she refused to have his baby he just told him: 'OK, then Debbie Rowe will have my kids' etc.

Obviously we don't know what was really going on between them whose fault was what, but I guess a central point of their disagreements was about the baby: Michael wanted a baby badly and quickly, and Lisa wanted to wait.

Yea, I kinda thought of that as a reason why the two of them split. They truly love each another and Michael wants his own children with Lisa, badly but Lisa doesn't want to have any children at that very moment.

Opps, shall we get started about this? Because im afraid mods will close down this thread as soon we started to talk about Michael's relationship life.

Yea, I kinda thought of that as a reason why the two of them split. They truly love each another and Michael wants his own children with Lisa, badly but Lisa doesn't want to have any children at that very moment.

Opps, shall we get started about this? Because im afraid mods will close down this thread as soon we started to talk about Michael's relationship life.

I love how he showered her children with toys and how much he loved them. :)

I must admit I felt very jealous when Michael kissed her but I don't undertand whey MTV, media in general or haters saw it as a gross (spell?) thing. I mean, kissing your partner is not disgusting grrr.

I must admit I felt very jealous when Michael kissed her but I don't undertand whey MTV, media in general or haters saw it as a gross (spell?) thing. I mean, kissing your partner is not disgusting grrr.

I don't think they thought it was disgusting, just awkward, because you could see Lisa felt really uncomfortable in that situation.

I don't think they thought it was disgusting, just awkward, because you could see Lisa felt really uncomfortable in that situation.

I see your point, she was really uncomfortable but I've seen programs in MTV, E!, etc critizing that moment obviously their guests said that kissing Michael would be disgusting :angry:

I see your point, she was really uncomfortable but I've seen programs in MTV, E!, etc critizing that moment obviously their guests said that kissing Michael would be disgusting :angry:
Yea? Well those people are retarded. She obviously didn't find it disgusting since she married him.

Also didn't Lisa had her own children to look out for? I remember that from the blog message, where she said she had to choose between helping MJ with his problems and the shady people around him or her children.

Also didn't Lisa had her own children to look out for? I remember that from the blog message, where she said she had to choose between helping MJ with his problems and the shady people around him or her children.

Yes, that's exactly why Lisa doesn't want to have any children at that moment. Michael really loves Lisa's children very much, treats them as if his own daughter and son but Michael wants to have his own children with Lisa.

Back