MSN Poll... Vote for your Favourite MJ track...

i voted for man in the mirror

but you all know that thriller is in the lead

thats not his best song omg

man in the mirror is the best song on the list!!!!!

Lol thriller is always first.. !! Dont agree with that.. but this seems to put some publicity, 115 000 votes so far !!

Thriller, Billie Jean then Dont Stop heads the pack.

His best song "ever" aint even on the list.
But of that list its gotta be MITM, followed closely by TWYMMF. :)

Gosh it hard to choose the BEST mj song...i can never decide on one! :lol:

I love so many MJ songs, but I voted for "Billie Jean". Despite it being overplayed to death, I still think it's a masterpiece and his best song to date.

What's going on? The link shows an article about a death of some actress. By the way, was there Smooth Criminal on the list? Cause I think that's the best MJ track:D

Man In The Mirror only has 9% at the moment. Has the world gone bad? I mean Mad?

If you're not a superduper fan you may not have heard Man in the Mirror ;) There are many of those out there. I voted for...it's superduper hard to pick just one, omg, but today, this moment in time, I picked Don't Stop Til You get Enough! HOT HOT track!!

If you're not a superduper fan you may not have heard Man in the Mirror ;) There are many of those out there. I voted for...it's superduper hard to pick just one, omg, but today, this moment in time, I picked Don't Stop Til You get Enough! HOT HOT track!!

I guess when you think about it. Radio stations only ever play Billie Jean, Beat and Thriller.
You'd think they were the only hits he had.

I voted for Heal The World. One of my favorite MJ songs ever. :)

they really have to attend the concerts to find out what we love..lol..cus they love listing the same songs. those are all favs, but they said best song ever..so..i'll just throw a dart at the list, anyway. wherever it lands..that's the song. then i'll just repeat the process.
but at least they admit the poll is not scientifically valid:)

This is the list of my favorite songs.Its really difficult to choose one.I go for man in the miror but I love other songs too

Back