MSG 1988 Audio Enhancement from BAD source

Zakk

Proud Member
i have recently corrected and enhanced the audio from dirty diana live at madison square garden march 1988. from a really bad source, i am wanting to share my adjustments, does anyone know how to save edits from vlc media player, and to share it on youtube?

You can't do that. VLC is for watching & listening not enhancing. Also the source is high quality pro audio, why do you think it's actually worth tinkering with. What exactly do you think is improvable about it?

You can't do that. VLC is for watching & listening not enhancing. Also the source is high quality pro audio, why do you think it's actually worth tinkering with. What exactly do you think is improvable about it?

i meant the source i used to enhance it, as an example, would a screen recorder work?

i meant the source i used to enhance it, as an example, would a screen recorder work?

It actually would, but there is no logic in this. Get an audio editing software like Audacity, Adobe Audition or whatever.
That would be same like capturing a video from TV screen with a phone, transfering that footage to PC, enhancing each frame with Paint, then burn on DVD and watch on TV again.

It actually would, but there is no logic in this. Get an audio editing software like Audacity, Adobe Audition or whatever.
That would be same like capturing a video from TV screen with a phone, transfering that footage to PC, enhancing each frame with Paint, then burn on DVD and watch on TV again.

well, i worked pretty hard on this, but i'll try with the other's too

Yeah, uh, like Rudolf said.

What you're wanting to do is the equivalent of tweaking the EQ settings in your car stereo and then recording the audio with a microphone inside said car.

VLC is simply a player, not an audio editor.
You can do all the EQ settings you want to audio files in a variety of audio software (adobe audition is good, and has a free 30 day trial), amongst others.

Back