Mrs. Jackson files for custody.

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
Michael Jackson's mother files for custody of his children

Jun 29, 2009, 12:19 PM | by Mandi Bierly
Categories: Legacy, News

Katherine Jackson, mother of the late Michael Jackson, has filed a petition today in Los Angeles asking to be the legal guardian of his three children, CNN reports. The news comes after Jackson family lawyer Londell McMillan made it clear to the Today show's Matt Lauer this morning that Katherine, who currently has custody of the children, wanted them to remain with her and husband Joe. "The fortunate reality is that they have a long-term relationship with their loving grandmother, Ms. Katherine Jackson, who I think the world knows and appreciates as just an amazing woman. A very, very loving and strong woman," McMillan said. Asked if Debbie Rowe, mother of two of the children, had approached the family since Michael's June 25 death, McMillan said, "To my knowledge, she has not. And I have no knowledge to suggest that she would do anything to uproot the best interest of these children, which is to stay together in a family that they'e known and that they love, and that they feel very, very comfortable in."

I am so sad for them because they lost their dad, it’s very hard to lose a dad, I think they should stay at the Jackson family house

debbie didnt even know them right? and she accepted a pay off for all her legal rights

not too much, but it can only be right for the biological mother to receive the kids. She deserves them.

She is the biological mother. This only makes sense.

She cant get them only because she's a biological mother, They DONT KNOW HER. @ all. They only know the Jackson family and lets say 4 argments sake, if she becomes the gurdian, the sibilings will split up. remember Blanket is not her son. And they should be with the people who love them. Debbie gave up her rights 2 the children. It ONLY Makes sense that they are with the people who love them and known them for all their lives!

She cant get them only because she's a biological mother, They DONT KNOW HER. @ all. They only know the Jackson family and lets say 4 argments sake, if she becomes the gurdian, the sibilings will split up. remember Blanket is not her son. And they should be with the people who love them. Debbie gave up her rights 2 the children. It ONLY Makes sense that they are with the people who love them and known them for all their lives!

We do not know she does not love these kids. She has a right to them and it should be honored. She birthed them and should be able to take control of their lives.

We do not know she does not love these kids. She has a right to them and it should be honored. She birthed them and should be able to take control of their lives.

Debbie is worster than these mean people in my cubical pod. She won't get custody. The judge will see her as a bad fit and not a legal option.

I hope Katherine wins the custody.

These children doesent know their mother('s), and have no need for them right now.
Maybe at a later time, but right now they need to be with the people see as their family, and feels safe with.

you share cubicle? that must not be fun. She needs to DEMAND custody.

Ughhh... don't get me started.

I don't think you understand. She sold her rights. I think Mrs Jackson wants them, because as much as this hurts to admit - I think Joe may really be the 'donor'

When PMP isn't be so nice, she has said some ugly things about Michael and the sex stuff from their time together and one wonders if they/it is true.

Ughhh... don't get me started.

I don't think you understand. She sold her rights. I think Mrs Jackson wants them, because as much as this hurts to admit - I think Joe may really be the 'donor'

When PMP isn't be so nice, she has said some ugly things about Michael and the sex stuff from their time together and one wonders if they/it is true.

well then she needs to buy them back.

joe might be the donor, which is scary

nooooooooooooo, tmz reporting katherine gets custody!!!

I dont even think that you even know what ur talking about. Debbie gave those children up. Think about it. She hasnt been in their lives.

And you have to think about Blanket. He wont be going with his brother and sister if they go live with Debbie. So ur saying they should split up because of Debbie? cant believe this!

It's all so complicated. Michael was complicated and simple.

I'm heading off to break (some tea and humas). I'm wearing my sock topper slacks (good thing the 'petal pusher' memo for guys went around or I might be in trouble today).

lol at supervisor being so stupid

bye bye

The custody is for Kathrine ONLY NOT Joe. And they're NOT Objects that you can sell. they are human beings. As it was said, The judge will look for the Children BEST interest. Meaning, Where the children feel MOST comfortable and Loved and Cared for.

The custody is for Kathrine ONLY NOT Joe. And they're NOT Objects that you can sell. they are human beings. As it was said, The judge will look for the Children BEST interest. Meaning, Where the children feel MOST comfortable and Loved and Cared for.

sell/buy the rights, not the children

Back