Movies you like that everyone else seems to hate

analogue

Proud Member
Do you ever have that movie or movies that you like but everybody else seems to hate?

I have a few

Spider-Man 3
Halloween III: Season Of The Witch
Rocky V

Halloween (Rob Zombie Remake)
Nothing But Trouble
As Good As It Gets
Twister
The Scorpion King

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991) :D
The Good Son (1993)
Othello (1995) with Laurence Fishburne. I actually don't understand why people hate this movie. I know Shakespeare scripts are hard to play but I think the actors were great here.

Spider-Man 3
Daredevil
Hulk
The Incredible Hulk
Predator 2
Predators
King Kong (1976)

:D

Star Wars.
I don't know why but some people in school tease me just because I like Star Wars.. lol :)

Star Wars.
I don't know why but some people in school tease me just because I like Star Wars.. lol :)

I tend to find that people that have never watched Star Wars are the ones who often dislike it...........strange.....

I tend to find that people that have never watched Star Wars are the ones who often dislike it...........strange.....

Perhaps you're right. LOL
I bet if I would tell guys in school that I'm fan of MJ, they would tease me even more... But I won't, because sometimes people are just stupid..
At least this is the only place where I can talk about things I like :)

hmmm good question, i dont know if i have one, i would have to say Moonwalker because it was here not being liked..
i also like the scream trilogy also not always being liked

good question.... actually the movies I own have a solid (though specific) fanbase... Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Neverending Story, Twilight saga, Annie, Sound of music etc... so I guess i like the kind of movies that wheter you really like it or really hate it.

What about the lesser known Leslie Nielsen spoofs like: Wrongfully Accused, Dracula: Dead And Loving It, and Spy Hard!!!

I really enjoy watching his comedies!!!

Most of the films I watch are pretty obscure/not well known or popular, so most people can't really love them or hate them. The more popular films I do like have been pretty well-received.

Back