Movie locations you have visited

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
So who here has been to locations used in movies? i've been to a few my last movie location was The Church in The Omen where The Preist Gets killed off its in Putney in London heres a pic of it

DSC00738-1.jpg

And heres the scene in the movie which shows The Church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dw8JtFzAoo

So who here has been to locations used in movies? i've been to a few my last movie location was The Church in The Omen where The Preist Gets killed off its in Putney in London heres a pic of it

DSC00738-1.jpg

And heres the scene in the movie which shows The Church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dw8JtFzAoo

Cool! Looks spooky! hehe

We live by the chemist Fifty first state filmed in, but thats all ive seen! :D

I really, really want to see the cottage from Withnail and I.

OMG I love the Omen. Spooky pic. Very interesting question. I'll have to think about this. I'm sure living in NYC I've visited many.

I visited the Datoka apartment buildings where the movie "Rosemary's Baby" was filmed. I actually went there after taking a friend from out of town to see John Lennon's nearby Strawberry Fields tribute in Central Park:

the_dakota1.jpg

I've been inside The Plaza Hotel where portions of "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" were filmed:

plaza.jpg

And I've been around this Bridge at "The Pond" in Central Park where Kevin meets the Pigeon lady in "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York":

12-120.jpg

I used to take my nephews/niece to FAO Schwarz toy store when they were young every November and who could forget the famous floor keyboard scene there from "Big"?...

31-36.jpg

Visits to and images from my former office window of the Empire State Building often make me think of "King King":

13-13.jpg

I've had many lunch time strolls past the New York Public Library and at the beginning of "Ghost Busters" it's haunted:

1-6.jpg

I work in the Meatpacking District of NYC and many movies/TV shows are filmed there including "Sex and The City" where Carrie is shown inside the Diane Von Furstenburg boutique (I've never bothered going in - can't afford it):

3332919547_08ec65c2b8.jpg

That's what I can think of for now.

OMG I love the Omen. Spooky pic. Very interesting question. I'll have to think about this. I'm sure living in NYC I've visited many.

I visited the Datoka apartment buildings where the movie "Rosemary's Baby" was filmed. I actually went there after taking a friend from out of town to see John Lennon's nearby Strawberry Fields tribute in Central Park:

the_dakota1.jpg

I've been inside The Plaza Hotel where portions of "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" were filmed:

plaza.jpg

And I've been around this Bridge at "The Pond" in Central Park where Kevin meets the Pigeon lady in "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York":

12-120.jpg

I used to take my nephews/niece to FAO Schwarz toy store when they were young every November and who could forget the famous floor keyboard scene there from "Big"?...

31-36.jpg

Visits to and images from my former office window of the Empire State Building often make me think of "King King":

13-13.jpg

I've had many lunch time strolls past the New York Public Library and at the beginning of "Ghost Busters" it's haunted:

1-6.jpg

I work in the Meatpacking District of NYC and many movies/TV shows are filmed there including "Sex and The City" where Carrie is shown inside the Diane Von Furstenburg boutique (I've never bothered going in - can't afford it):

3332919547_08ec65c2b8.jpg

That's what I can think of for now.

Wow :D I've been to Bannockburn before which is used in the movie Braveheart its also a real historical place too, very eirre considering what happend there me and my friends and a pretend fight on the very field 1000s of people lost there lives

I've driven by Kevin's house from the first Home Alone.

I have been many times in the train station, where parts of the movie Hitman were shot and in the city too. :)

Back