Most rare item

3" 2300 Jackson Street single signed by Michael and Janet.

I think it is probably these 2 posters of mine:

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

According to Ebay when I had gotten them several years ago said they were really rare. Which is why I still keep them in the tubes that they came in. Just so I can protect them. I also have some other MJ items that might be rare but I don't know. Like these:

Moonwalker Storybook
1975 Mexico City Jackson 5 Concert
93 Deposition Tapes
Michael Jackson record player
Someone Put Your Hand Out single cassette tape (Still wrapped in the original shrink wrap.)
and the making of Stranger In Moscow

I don't think I have any. I have a Thriller vinyl LP, which is far from being rare, I think, lol.

Let's see...

*Ghosts Deluxe Boxset
*Someone Put Your Hand out shrink-wrapped cassette (REALLY popular, evidently)
*Michael Jackson's Moonwalker for the Mega Drive and the Commodore 64
*This Is It vinyl collection

-1st Pressing of the Dangerous Pop-Up Album
-Complete set of Michael Jackson Bubble Gum Trading Cards - including 3 sticks of unwrapped MJ gum
-A Neverland Security badge/pin

Artist of the decade award, signed.
Thriller album on laser disc.
Making History signed print.

Someone Put Your Hand Out single Mini CD (Still wrapped in the original shrink wrap)
1st Pressing of the Dangerous Album with 3D cover (Still wrapped in the original shrink wrap)
Complete Visionary Singles Collection

I have some rare stuff, but I think the MOST rare would be my autographs and the Smile LP and CD singles.

Oh, and also the KOP1 costume swatch Panini card 2011. :D

After seeing this thread appear, it inspired me to unpack some boxes of MJ paraphernalia...

Firstly, this is one of only two officially released MJ live shows ever (the other of course being the heavily-edited Bucharest '92 concert) and is probably one of the rarest items I own.
This is an officially released VHS of Michael's HIStory Tour in Seoul, Korea from October 11th, 1996. This VHS was ONLY released in Korea in early 1997, for a short period of time.
It's worth mentioning that MJJShop was selling a copy of this tape for an unreal 300 Euros as recently as twelve months ago!

Now, I'm aware that this concert has been available online for at least the last eight years, However, due to the MacroVision piracy protection the tape was released with, I can confirm that no version I have ever come across online has the Video/Audio quality of this original VHS! It cost me a fortune to obtain, but I'm glad I did.
I was lucky too, as the tape I received was in almost mint condition!
12122011506.jpg

12122011509.jpg

12122011507.jpg

Next up, I came across my Ghosts VHS and mini-book thing that came with the Deluxe Box set back in '97...I no longer have the box or the cd single of 'On The Line' to complete the set, as these I originally got when I was just 11 years old in '97. Oh, and yeah, that is an original cup from Michael's Dangerous Tour in Santiago, Chile 1993 lol.

12122011511.jpg

I stumbled across this tape as well earlier tonight, It's a French release double VHS of Moonwalker and Victory Tour L.A 1984. Every now and then, it sells on Ebay for a somewhat hefty sum of between US$90.00 - US$160.00.

12122011513.jpg

12122011514.jpg

Lastly, who could forget the classics! haha...

12122011512.jpg

After seeing this thread appear, it inspired me to unpack some boxes of MJ paraphernalia...

Firstly, this is one of only two officially released MJ live shows ever (the other of course being the heavily-edited Bucharest '92 concert) and is probably one of the rarest items I own.
This is an officially released VHS of Michael's HIStory Tour in Seoul, Korea from October 11th, 1996. This VHS was ONLY released in Korea in early 1997, for a short period of time.
It's worth mentioning that MJJShop was selling a copy of this tape for an unreal 300 Euros as recently as twelve months ago!

Now, I'm aware that this concert has been available online for at least the last eight years, However, due to the MacroVision piracy protection the tape was released with, I can confirm that no version I have ever come across online has the Video/Audio quality of this original VHS! It cost me a fortune to obtain, but I'm glad I did.
I was lucky too, as the tape I received was in almost mint condition!
12122011506.jpg

12122011509.jpg

12122011507.jpg

Next up, I came across my Ghosts VHS and mini-book thing that came with the Deluxe Box set back in '97...I no longer have the box or the cd single of 'On The Line' to complete the set, as these I originally got when I was just 11 years old in '97. Oh, and yeah, that is an original cup from Michael's Dangerous Tour in Santiago, Chile 1993 lol.

12122011511.jpg

I stumbled across this tape as well earlier tonight, It's a French release double VHS of Moonwalker and Victory Tour L.A 1984. Every now and then, it sells on Ebay for a somewhat hefty sum of between US$90.00 - US$160.00.

12122011513.jpg

12122011514.jpg

Lastly, who could forget the classics! haha...

12122011512.jpg

:wild:
kermit.gif

Last edited:
I'm not sure is it so rare but i have E.T. vinil with story book. Vinil is not in a good shape but book is exellent just like new.
And i have some original MJ books released in my country in early 90th. Moonwalk first russian print is deemed to be rare now:yes:

Autographed photo from Moonwalker, Invincible vinyl. hmm..2 pepsi cans from the victory tour, I don't know if those are really that rare though.

Not sure about rarity, but I have my original Thriller vinyl LP, Victory LP, Bad LP, some 12 inch singles, Artist of the Decade Plantinum Award signed/numbered, first pressing of Dangerous Pop-Up CD, several CD singles...the unedited (TDCAU) HIStory CD, red cover of Invincible CD, TII movie poster, and the Opus. I used to have the first edition of Dancing the Dream and Moonwalk, both in pristine condition, but gave them away a few years ago during a stressful move and moment of insanity.:( I really miss having them.

In no particular order here.

1. The E.T story book with the poster but not the one with the vinyl. I bought the Cassette version. Because I wanted to play it and I didn't own a record player! SMH Stupid me but, hey I was young lol If I could I go back in time & would have gotten the Vinyl version because their much more cooler lookin to collect and more valuable!

2. A Thriller screensaver floppy disk for ur computer that plays Thriller video and makes puzzles out of a thriller pic of MJ

3. This is it movie cup. Is that even rare? lol =/

4. 1st edition of Moonwalker and Dancing the dream...maybe not rare because many MJ fans have it but, def hard and expensive to get now. Especially DTD.

5. Orginal MJ 84 doll (Grammy Version)

6. MJ Pendulum clock from the 90's. The legs move like he is dancin! Too cool! The image of him is from the Black Or White extended version with him dancing in the street.

7. A Pack of MJ 80's trading cards and gum

8. A MJ paper weight that has a lil head sculpter of him in silver with crystal eyes (not real that I know of) that reads "michael jackson thriller over 35 million albums the largest selling album in the recorded music history!" This was made in the 80's and I bought it like more then ten yrs ago for $45.00 on ebay. Then a few yrs before MJ past a different seller on ebay (who was a best seller) was selling this same item after so many yrs. They said it is very rare and there is no more of them left that they know of and they were selling it for 5 thousand! O_O Now my eyes bugged out cause I have one of them and this is VERY rare so could it be that valuable now? HOLY MOLLY?! I have no clue? But, that's exciting if it is?! And clearly the rarest thing I ever owed of MJ's!

9. An interview Cd of MJ that's in the shape of him. Has a picture of MJ from scream and the disk is in the shape of it....kinda hard to discribe lol But, it's very cool looking and playable too.

10. A VHS of an unathorized MJ interview I bought yrs ago that can be seen all over youtube now lol with him in Havenhurst and latoya is also interviewed in the end.

11. A Huge rare book of tear out MJ photos from the 80's!

12. Victory Tour Program book

13. The Japan version of MJ bad tour program book!

14. Blue cover version of Invincible album!

15. 80's MJ puffy stickers

16. MJ California Rasin figure lol

17. MJ "Human Nature" single picture button the one with him in the yellow vest from the 80's

18. MJ Mystery Perfume for women from the 90's and for other different MJ pen perfumes from the 80's.

19. MJ Smooth Criminal puppet cooler from the 80's! =D It's really cute!

18. MJ Moonwalker sega game, story book, coloring book and 3D comic book!

19. Captain Eo 3D comic book and another comic book called "Amazing Hero" that has MJ on the cover as captain eo that talks about the making of the captain eo comic book. Also another MJ comic book called rock n roll comics.

20. A J5 greatest hits Vinyl that came with a white glove with j5 written in gold giltter all over it.

21. A braclet that spelled out his whole name sold from the 80's and approved by him at the time.

Gosh I got alot of other MJ stuff. But, hard to say whether it's rare or not...? Since so many of us have similar things...right?! lol I really not sure?! Sorry!

Last edited:
^Bluetopez, that's a lot of stuff! Do you have pictures of the pendulum clock and paper weight? I'm curious, as I've never seen them before :)

bluetopez, that paperweight is awesome. I'm sure it's very rare and valuable. I found this entry for it on the MJJCollectors site, it doesn't state a value, but says it's official. Just wow!

http://www.mjjcollectors.com/index....pl&category_id=126&product_id=2663&Itemid=136

I don't think I've seen the paperweight on sale for much less than $250...and sometimes a lot more. It's a very nice item. Quite a few came on the market after June 09, and they started out then at quite high prices, (in the low thousands, especially at Julien's) but over the months they settled down a bit. As with anything sold at auction (ebay or elsewhere), if you get two or more people who really want something bidding against each other, the price can just rocket. It can be unpredictable, so that's possibly why they don't give a guide price.

I love the clock; I've never seen one before but it is great fun....thank you for posting the video. I'd especially like a 'moonwalk' version! (Kind of more sideways on, if you follow)

Last edited:
Rhilo and Myosotis thanx for the extra info on The MJ paper weight! Even more happy and excited that I own one now. :wild:

Last edited:
OMG!!!! Great things!!! :wild:

i'm jealous of you :)

unfortunately, we couldn't reach many of them in my country.. If we knew someone who travel the world, we were lucky to have something a little bit earlier in those times especilaly in like 80s, 90s....

you are so lucky!

thank you for sharing them with us...

with L.O.V.E.

I don't think I have a lot of really rare stuff. I have the ET storybook with vinyl and poster and it's still wrapped.
A first edition of Moonwalker from Doubleday and an early version from dancing the Dream (I love books!).
I also have a lot of promo singles, like the Bad remixes, Butterflies, Cry, You rock my world, Scream. Some LP promos.
The complete Visionary box.
And a fake smile cd hahahaha

I have an original 'thriller' air freshener. Also have two 'ghouls' in coffins from thriller also. Not sure if either are rare.

Back