Most Googled Celebs of 2010

billyworld99

Proud Member
Googled” – The transitive verb to google refers to using the Google search engine to obtain information on the Web. The American Dialect Society chose it as the “most useful word of 2002.” Check out which celebrities got “Googled” the most in 2010!

10. Brad Pitt – 5,000,000

9. Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba – 6,120,000

8. Kelly Clarkson, Lindsay Lohan – 9,140,000

7. Angelina Jolie, Adam Lambert, Paris Hilton – 11,100,000

6. Kanye West – 20,400,000

5. Madonna, Chris Brown – 30,400,000

4. Britney Spears – 37,200,000

3. Taylor Swift – 45,500,000

2. Beyonce, Miley Cyrus – 68,000,000

1. Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga – 151,000,000

got this from mjjboard

A sad reflection of our society, most assuredly, with the exception of the "Michael Jackson" googling. I think he's the only one out of that whole list who is even worth a damn.

Did this count as "Michael Jackson - something" ? I googled alot of "Michael Jackson *insert*", but I never googled "Michael Jackson".

Now that's a huge gap between the first and the second!

Michael is the only one on that list that I have googled (well, at least in a long, long time..) :yes:

For some reason I happen to google him quite often, can't help wondering who could possibly google Lagy Gaga that often.. :scratch: :cheeky:

Now that's a huge gap between the first and the second!

Michael is the only one on that list that I have googled (well, at least in a long, long time..) :yes:

For some reason I happen to google him quite often, can't help wondering who could possibly google Lagy Gaga that often.. :scratch: :cheeky:

maybe herself :laugh:

Putting Gaga in the same sentence as MJ is blasphemy. It irks me for some reason. *shrugs*

I think the only ones on that list I have Googled are MJ and Madonna. The rest of those people either I don't care about or are just annoying (except for Kelly Clarkson).

I type "Michael Jackson" into Google everyday, in the hope that there will be news of a new album.

So I'm responsible for at least 365 of MJ's tally.

A sad reflection of our society, most assuredly, with the exception of the "Michael Jackson" googling. I think he's the only one out of that whole list who is even worth a damn.

Co sign...

Like seriously...:lol:

Back