Most Genuine Famous Fan Of Michael

claudiadoina

Proud Member
After Michael's death a lot of famous people came out and stated that they are Michael's fans for a long time and they praised his achievements, and payed tributes etc.

Wich one of them do you believe is genuine and who impressed you with his kind words and memories about Michael?

I always believed LLCoolJ when he said he loved Michael

and Randy Jackson

Beyonce definitely. She always said great things about Michael. :D

^ Michael & Beyonce :)

She also did many tributes to Michael after he passed away too :)

Last edited:
Michael Bearden has always impressed me with his interviews about Michael. And Elizabeth loved him dearly, of course.

I know that M. Caulkin never sought the press about Michael. He never said much. But I just watched his appearances on Larry King Live in 2004- and that was VERY genuine. Not praising him beyond measure either, just very genuine and honest. Breath of fresh air.
But, those are friends. Not fans. But honestly, friends/fans, who cares. Genuine counts. I shuddered in that Oprah interview when she said 'not some fan'.

On the downside, I never understand how some people ripped him to shreds and then proceeded to unfold the tributes without missing a beat. Eeeeeeeeeeks.

Btad Pitt wore this T-shirt during the trial

TShirt-Brad-Pitt-wears-MJ.jpg

Usher, Beyoncé... and there's a German singer called Sarah Connor. She has always been a fan, was on stage with Michael in Bremen during the HIStory tour and has always spoken out in his support. I was on two of her concerts and she always did Black or White as a hommage and each time she took my Michael flag and showed it to the audience. I also gave her some pictures I had taken during the Killer Thriller Party and she was going crazy lol.
Here's a tribute she did after June 25th - He's out of my life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAoA6VMcur4
(sorry, can't be embedded)

Only the last few seconds of the tribute flimed closer - you can see how moved she was:

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gFgYzcUnq6I?version=3&amp;hl=de_DE&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gFgYzcUnq6I?version=3&amp;hl=de_DE&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Beyonce :yes:, Ne-yo, Geraldo Rivera, Whoopi Goldberg...they always said good things about Michael.

OMG that LL Cool J clip is just beautiful. He speaks we such passion and knowledge about Michael. I love his end comment;

"Every great painting,? if you put it under a microscope, probably has a few nicks and scratches. That does not mean that it is not a masterpiece."

OMG that LL Cool J clip is just beautiful. He speaks we such passion and knowledge about Michael. I love his end comment;

"Every great painting,? if you put it under a microscope, probably has a few nicks and scratches. That does not mean that it is not a masterpiece."

And I love that even his character in NCIS LA is Michael's fan :)

I'd have to go with Usher. He seems to really have love for MJ and was truely sad when he died.

Yea, I agree............

I also remember watching VH1 (I think, it was about maybe 4-5 years ago) where Usher was showing a countdown of his favorite songs and artists............

..........And Michael Jackson's Billie Jean came 1st!!!!.........

..........He's also one of the very few people that have never been afraid to call himself an MJ fan (even during 2003-5)!!!!

chris brown, ever since he came on the scene in 2006 at the age of 16 he was always going on and on about how much he adored michael jackson and how mike was his biggest influence and he just seemed so in love with mike and did mj tributes before mj passed away-now thats a fan

Back