More fun poked at media coverage

Liked the shot of the monkey next to Cronkite at his desk :lol:

Very sly. The sad thing is that, as someone said in those comments, Walter didn't get nearly the attention from the MEDIA that he should've gotten, and this is the field he was from. The field he was a legend in. That just goes to show you what happened to honest, real journalism, it hardly exists anymore. We live in a fastfood society, and it doesn't just mean the food.

Also, what about Farrah Fawcett? Larry King said he had a show ready to dedicate to her when suddenly Michael passed and everything changed to accommodate him. Nearly a month later, has Farrah gotten her show yet?

Also, what about Farrah Fawcett? Larry King said he had a show ready to dedicate to her when suddenly Michael passed and everything changed to accommodate him. Nearly a month later, has Farrah gotten her show yet?

That ship has sailed.

I think he went too far :brow:

In what way?

I like it because I think it shows just how ridiculous the things people say about Michael sound and how undignified the coverage of MJ has been. When it comes to Michael people are willing to accept every crazy thing they hear so when those same things are juxtaposed with someone different... well, I just hope people recognize how stupid it sounds.

Back