Moonwalker

charlotte2807

Proud Member
Hey you guys...
I was just watching Moonwalker.
And I hadn't done that in a long time, because it was too painfull.
So I forgot a little bit about the ending.
But it was SO emotional when I saw it!
When MJ's leaving, you know, and the children say goodbye to him and crying abuot missing him.
And then one of the little boys says he made a lucky star and then the girl gets upsaid, because she says it's not the real lucky star etc.
But then....the wind begins to blow and Mike comes back!!
I wish that would happen too right now...
But he's never coming back.....
I am sorry, didn't want to depress you or anything, just wanted to share this with you, because I know you' ll understand...
I thnk I' m gonna make my very own lucky star for Michael.

PEACE

it's very beautiful moment....
i love it very much.
and yes i have same feeling, the children are so happy when he comes back...
and he hugs them so lovely...
i wish this to happen to us too , right now....
:cry:

I have my lucky star, i speak to it every night from my window,
and it's on my siggy too...
i imagine it's mike...:heart::heart::heart:

Awww, hun, yeah, I understand how it got ya...
I think ever since the 25th of June many many Michael fans have done what Katie did in the movie - just pray real hard... 'I wish he'd come back'.
*sigh*
I couldn't watch "Moonwalker" yet. I'm not sure if I ever watch it again. :cry:

Oh, I know. I watched Moonwalker back in July when it was all still very raw and I cried almost as much as I did watching the memorial. But I really want to believe that - the whole lucky star thing. He's always had a connection to the stars, the moon... so whenever I'm out at night I always look up to the stars and I feel a kind of closeness to him :)

aw, it is hard watching moonwalker still. i remember i had a star similar to the one katie was holding when i was a kid and i remember i liked carrying it around.

You see, that's why I posted this!
Thanx for all the understanding! :)
I LOVE your siggy, Cleopatra! With the lucky star ánd tinklebell ánd of course our most beloved star.......
And Marilyn, that's such a sweet story! :)
Thanx you guys!

We gotta find a way somehow, even though he's gone.......

I was thinking about that scene yesterday. Which cause me to really cry again. I so badly wish that Katie's wish came true for us. Moonwalker is something I had tried to go back and watch again. But I just couldn't handle it. Luckily I have the book version of Moonwalker.

I just love the movie. That part get's to me aswell. I have to turn away so I don 't get upset and even say Katie we all wish that too!!!

It really is an amazing moment and i wish it would come true! I have had a few personal experiences with the stars regarding Michael and it brings me great comfort to know he is still with us in so many ways!!!!!

I always feel like a kid again watching this movie. I too wish he would come back like he did in the movie. :( I'd run up to him and give him a hug like Katie did.

Back