Moonwalker outtakes?

Remington Steele

Proud Member
I never saw the "Making of" yet, did it feature some footage of scenes that haven't made it in the movie?
As I listened to "Another part of me", I was wondering if maybe that song was also originally to be in the movie as it's wonderful IMO.

There probably is, but I don't think they'll release them. As much as I love Moonwalker, the storyline to Smooth Criminal has some holes to it so there could be outtakes that may fill the gap

"Another part of me " is included in captain eo, and there is also the clip (the montage during the bad tour), so i don't think that the song was originally to be in moonwalker, by my point of view.... i'll be very happy too, to viewing the outtakes of moonwalker !

(PS: sorry for my bad english....)

interesting, what plot holes come to your mind?
A couple

1. What was the backstory of Michael and the star?
2. Was Michael the kids' guardian angel?
3. Who exactly were the kids?
4. Where did Michael go when he disappeared?
5. How did Michael and Katie escape Frank Lideo's lair
6. Where in the world did Skipper go? :lol:
7. Where did Sean and Zeke go when they split up?
8. Where were the kids' parents? Where they orphans?

You have a point. I could imagine 1., 2., 3. and 8. were intentionally left open to the viewer's imagine though.

I love this movie... so looking forward to the Blu-ray!! Never would have thought it'd be released on it... I didn't even think an HD source existed.

A couple

1. What was the backstory of Michael and the star?
2. Was Michael the kids' guardian angel?
3. Who exactly were the kids?
4. Where did Michael go when he disappeared?
5. How did Michael and Katie escape Frank Lideo's lair
6. Where in the world did Skipper go? :lol:
7. Where did Sean and Zeke go when they split up?
8. Where were the kids' parents? Where they orphans?

All good questions, but what I most want to know is what's with the tarantulas and peanuts? :lol: Agree this whole segment doesn't make much sense, but I still love it and I'm quite obsessed with it.

Yeah me and my sisters were just talking about how the movie made no sense but it's soooo awesome.

btw arent the outtakes in the end credits???
U can see Michael giggling sooo cute during the Speed Demon segment.

I don't even remember, though I've seen the movie countless times (how can that be?). Thank you, will have a look at it...

Yeah me and my sisters were just talking about how the movie made no sense but it's soooo awesome.

btw arent the outtakes in the end credits???
U can see Michael giggling sooo cute during the Speed Demon segment.

Yeah it doesn't make any sense but is still SO entertaining! I love it and i never get sick of watching it :D

Back