Moonwalker characters

4u_n_4me

Proud Member
Greetings! Feels so good to be back, after awhile. So to start off this thread, my two year old nephew can't stop watching anything Michael. After watching his older cousin brothers and sisters play the MJ Experience, he can easily spot Michael, and shout "Dance! Dance!" I let him watch This is it over and over and by now he can pause in the middle of the room with his hand on his head like in Billie Jean. Also when he hears Billie Jean he instantly shouts, "Floor? Round?" Lol. I played him the videos from Thriller 25, and he was glued! Including Moonwalker. So after watching Moonwalker with my nephew many times(not complaining one bit!), I actually come to wonder about some of the characters I have watched all these years.

*The statue of liberty, does she say, "Land of the free, home of the weird." Or "Wild and the free, home of the weird."?

*Who is Frank in the box? Is he supposed to be Frank Dileo?

*So Michael morphs into Spike, Sylvester Stallone, Pee Wee herman, is that supposed to be Tina Turner at, "Pullover boy and get your ticket right!"?

*Can you spot the Little Neros guy? LOL.

*I love it when Michael goes in the costume room, the mafia guy goes, "I think he's in there!"

*After the boy spots Michael, and stammers his name, "Mah mah mmmah..." what does "grammy" say? "Mano valley" or?

*So when Zeke, Katie, and Sean are on the rooftop, were they going to suprise Michael after work? And why does it say "Mitchell's music"?

*Is it just me or do the costumes in TDCAU from TII kinda look inspired by Lideo's men in Moonwalker?

*where are Zeke, "Katie", and Sean today?

Hope I was able to light a fire in you about Moonwalker lol. Who is your favorite character??

*The statue of liberty, does she say, "Land of the free, home of the weird." Or "Wild and the free, home of the weird."?

*After the boy spots Michael, and stammers his name, "Mah mah mmmah..." what does "grammy" say? "Mano valley" or?
Statue of liberty says "Land of the free, home of the weird", a pun on the phrase "Land of the free, home of the brave."

Grandmother says "Mantovani", an italian conductor. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantovani

My favourite character is of course Michael. :)

LOL, how incredibly cute, your nephew... "floor, round!" :lol: I practically LIVED on Moonwalker growing up in the late 80's, so I think I should be able to answer some of these, :lol: , besides the ones Jonflp already answered ;)

*Who is Frank in the box? Is he supposed to be Frank Dileo? LOL, yes

*So Michael morphs into Spike, Sylvester Stallone, Pee Wee herman, is that supposed to be Tina Turner at, "Pullover boy and get your ticket right!"? Yeah, gotta be. I always assumed so.

*Can you spot the Little Neros guy? LOL. Hmmm, are you talking about the Noid from old Domino's Pizza ads? He's in there while they're running...

*I love it when Michael goes in the costume room, the mafia guy goes, "I think he's in there!" LOL, mafia paps, I guess

*So when Zeke, Katie, and Sean are on the rooftop, were they going to suprise Michael after work? And why does it say "Mitchell's music"? Not sure about the Mitchell's Music. Maybe it was just something random or they had that sign available? Don't recall ever hearing anything. Maybe someone else has. As for why they were on the rooftop, according to the Moonwalker Storybook, "Safely back at home, Michael sends Katy to find Zeke and Sean while he tries to figure out how to deal with Mr. Big and his terrible troopers. Michael tells Katy to get the boys and meet him later at Club 30's."

*Is it just me or do the costumes in TDCAU from TII kinda look inspired by Lideo's men in Moonwalker? I also see the similarity.

*where are Zeke, "Katie", and Sean today? Brandon Quintin Adams played 'Zeke' and he is still acting (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010781/bio), 'Sean' was played by Sean Lennon (John Lennon's son) and he's still making music http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Lennon. Kellie Parker, who played 'Katy', did an interview at Neverland in 2009, but I can't find it right now. You'd think it would be all over youtube, but I can't find it. Anyone else?

Hope I was able to light a fire in you about Moonwalker lol. Who is your favorite character?? Michael, of course! ;) :hysterical: Omg, my sister and I used to pause the videotape on that scene when he first steps out of the door and looks up at the night sky. :wub: Aside from Michael, I guess I like Frankie Lideo (another play on 'Frank Dileo', lolol), because Joe Pesci makes a good over the top bad guy.

LOL at this part of moonwalker : *I love it when Michael goes in the costume room, the mafia guy goes, "I think he's in there!"

I used to say when the character said that " yeh you dont say sherlock! :rolleyes: :lol:

Moonwalker is a great film! My favourite character is, of course, Michael. They should re-release it in theatres. I would love it.

Back