Moonwalker Blu-Ray Question?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
Just wondering as I'm just about to buy Moonwalker on blu-ray very soon, is the whole thing in HD quality ? For instance are the Thriller, Beat it, speed demond, smooth Crinimal segments etc.... in HD like Man in the Mirror ? because those wer shot on film!
If so that makes those videos like Thriller - HD !!!!!

Just wondering as I'm just about to buy Moonwalker on blu-ray very soon, is the whole thing in HD quality ? For instance are the Thriller, Beat it, speed demond, smooth Crinimal segments etc.... in HD like Man in the Mirror ? because those wer shot on film!

Yes the whole thing is HD and the quality is exceptional. The theatrical trailer is on the disc too and that's standard def but the film is all HD.

Amazing quality, the whole movie. You should buy it as soon as possible.

Nice!! Can't wait to watch.
But surely the clips from the Jackson 5 and the Motown25 performance and the Victory tour clip are not proper HD, just I assume a slight upscale!!?

all the scenes with special effects are upscaled, but look way better than any DVD

Don't even question buying it, just get it, go go go. It's all in HD = phenomenal. Speed Demon short film - INNNNCREDIBLE (Michael laughing etc. great)

Back