Moonwalk No.5 on the NY Times bestsellers list

Showman

Proud Member
1 HAVE A LITTLE FAITH, by Mitch Albom. (Hyperion, $23.99.) A suburban rabbi and a Detroit pastor teach lessons about the comfort of belief. 1 3
2 ARGUING WITH IDIOTS, written and edited by Glenn Beck, Kevin Balfe and others. (Mercury Radio Arts/Threshold Editions, $29.99.) The case against big government. (†) 2 4
3 HIGHEST DUTY, by Chesley B. Sullenberger and Jeffrey Zaslow. (Morrow/HarperCollins, $25.99.) The importance of preparing for the unexpected, by the pilot-hero of Flight 1549. 1
4 TRUE COMPASS, by Edward M. Kennedy. (Twelve, $35.) The late senator’s autobiography. 3 5
5 MOONWALK, by Michael Jackson. (Harmony, $25.) A re*issue of a best-selling 1988 autobiography.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/01/books/bestseller/besthardnonfiction.html?_r=1&ref=bestseller

I have to buy 2 more to give as gifts to friends.
It was a bets seller in the initial release. Good news though.
Thanks

Woah cool news, especially with no adverts just word of mouth and internet. I have my copy and will be getting another one for a family member.

That is so awesome. I had no idea it was rereleased in the states. Neat

I recently purchased several books by Michael Jackson. To include: "Moonwalk" from Amazon US, "Dancing the Dream" from Amazon UK and the "Thriller 25th Anniversary Book" from Amazon UK too...

They are all wonderful MUST HAVE's for Michael fans and their families.

Sharing the L.O.V.E. Its All For LOVE

Great news. It should go even higher with all the "This Is It" publicity coming up.

Wonderful! I wasn't expecting that one! I haven't seen or heard any advertising for it. If I wasn't a fan, I don't think I'd have known about it.

great, I already own one of the original hardbacks but I was thinking of getting a paperback version to read so I can keep the original one nice... anyone know if/when a paperback is likely to be released? :unsure:

Back