Mood Warning...

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
Hello everyone.

In the coming months my attitude and mood may get edgy. The reason being my brother is leaving to go over seas and i don't know how to handle it. I know that isn't really an excuse but you will have to bare with me and just wait it out with me. I haven't had to deal with this until now so this is a new experience for me. I do apologize in advance for my attitude/mood and hope you will forgive me if i bite your head off over something completely stupid.:mello:

Well i thought i would bump this thread.

My brother left Thursday to go to Indiana then on to Afghanistan. I am depressed and yes i will take your posts wrong or i will rip your heads off. This is my apology for this in case it happens. I know its not an excuse but it is something i hadn't dealt with before so you are going to have to have some patience with me. I don't mean to be a bitch but its going to happen. Those of you who have first time experience with this will understand those who have never been through it won't. :(

awww Bless you Ginny...we are always here for you ...:hug:....dont worry...we all get in moods sometimes. I will pray for the safety of your brother.

I hope your brother stays safe and returns home safely! Thanks for the heads up on the moods, you're only human, do you have someone to talk to about your worries ?

wishing you patience and to your brother - a safe return home!

Back