Monday, June 8, 2009 -

MsSnoop

Proud Member

Misc MJ Mentionings:

Annual Festival is your chance at a day with the arts

Pittsburgh Tribune-Review -
Iconic silk screens of Marilyn Monroe, Mick Jagger and Michael Jackson are part of the exhibit. Songwriters Dean Wareham and Britta Phillips will top off ...

Showtime at Apollo: Fundraiser, awards gala for 75th anniversary

USA Today -
The Harlem landmark — a launching pad for such icons as Ella Fitzgerald , Billie Holiday , James Brown and Michael Jackson — will induct Quincy Jones and ...

Hollie Robertson and Darrien Wright

Shropshire Star -
Hollie achieved a lifetime's ambition when she was asked to star in a Michael Jackson tribute show. Hollie landed a role in Thriller Live – The Musical ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJJC Members:

starm
Dion
MIKESTHEBEST
Athar
joanna
Woofy

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1996 - Michael Jackson's single "They Don't Care About Us" hit #30 in the U.S.

thanks! i love they don't care about us.. amazing song

Misc MJ Mentionings:

Annual Festival is your chance at a day with the arts

Pittsburgh Tribune-Review -
Iconic silk screens of Marilyn Monroe, Mick Jagger and Michael Jackson are part of the exhibit. Songwriters Dean Wareham and Britta Phillips will top off ...

Showtime at Apollo: Fundraiser, awards gala for 75th anniversary

USA Today -
The Harlem landmark — a launching pad for such icons as Ella Fitzgerald , Billie Holiday , James Brown and Michael Jackson — will induct Quincy Jones and ...

Hollie Robertson and Darrien Wright

Shropshire Star -
Hollie achieved a lifetime's ambition when she was asked to star in a Michael Jackson tribute show. Hollie landed a role in Thriller Live – The Musical ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJJC Members:

starm
Dion
MIKESTHEBEST
Athar
joanna
Woofy

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1996 - Michael Jackson's single "They Don't Care About Us" hit #30 in the U.S.

one of the best vids ever. and best songs ever.

Thanks.

Indeed a very nice video.

Now you're talking! TDCAU! Michael, message, drums, jeans, sideburns, all rolled into one fantastic video. My all time favorite, bar none.

A thousand thanks for putting that in for us today.

the Sun had tabloid filled article on Michael today ... about where Michael will be living during the O2 run.... the only 2 positive things of that article is this photo

function slideShowPopup(url){fPopUp(820,680,url);return false;}
SNF08BIZFX_280_820264a.jpg

He's bowling them over

and 2nd is that they called him KING OF POP... with no self-proclaimed :bs in front of it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Get ready UK fans... the tabs are just gearing up.....the closer it gets to Jul13...
Michael will have died and been broke 50 mill times over....

get your armour on...........becuz the sh*t is getting ready to be blown from all the cannons...

i was gonna leave a commnet but then saw u had to join so sod that lol .what do u reckon it is? mj/AEG have turned down interview requests by them so they are talking twaddle every chance they get cause even for the scum sorry sun they are mighty obsessed with mj.anyway at least they are still saying hes staying in that place

et your armour on...........becuz the sh*t is getting ready to be blown from all the cannons.
lol the pictures in my mind. flying cow dung lol

michaeljackson-1.jpg

^ "yeeeees riiiiight i was there last yeeeeeeeeeeear"

sorry! :tease:i had to do that!

thanks for the news! im so excited that michael will soon be here, its great! better than cake!

shame im not going to any until January, a nice birthday treat for me!

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO uploaded today by MJJC Tv

I Just Cant Stop Loving You from Brunei 1996. Best Quality Available. Remastered By DJ OxYgEne

the Sun had tabloid filled article on Michael today ... about where Michael will be living during the O2 run.... the only 2 positive things of that article is this photo

function slideShowPopup(url){fPopUp(820,680,url);return false;}
SNF08BIZFX_280_820264a.jpg

He's bowling them over

and 2nd is that they called him KING OF POP... with no self-proclaimed :bs in front of it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
YAY! (Hadn't read it yet.) And you know what? The Daily Mail had an article a few days ago in which they never once used a negative name for him. He was "Michael", "Jackson" and "The 'Thriller' singer". Then today I read a sort of re-written version of the Sun's article (can't remember where, but not the Sun) and they also used no 'self-proclaimed' or other either. Amazing! I hope this a new trend!!

Is someone doing voodoo on the tabloids? Come on now, fess up :hysterical:

Back