Monday, June 15, 2009 - News / Mentionings

MsSnoop

Proud Member
Michael Jackson News (?):

Gay Wired -
Perhaps it is exactly as Kenny Ortega, his creative collaborator said in an interview with the Daily News, that they need time to deliver a "flawless" show, ...

Mike203.jpg

Michael Jackson Mentionings:

Marlborough Express - She may be female, but on Friday night 17-year-old Rachel Crampton proved she can do the moonwalk and play the role of Michael Jackson just as well as the ...

This is Local London -
Mix 107 and charity organisers led the warm-up with the sea of dressed-up runners limbering up with a rendition of Michael Jackson's Thriller, ...

Bleacher Report -
Maybe Hendry should get out his favorite Michael Jackson CD and consider the following advice: I'm looking at the man in the mirror; I'm asking him to make ...
Billy Crawford grooves with the oldies

Philippine Star -
Steal Away by Robbie Dupree; Sexy Eyes by Dr. Hook; Rock with You and Human Nature by Michael Jackson; Let's Groove by Earth Wind & Fire; Could It Be I'm ...​

Reader wants to know: Who's the woman in the Ikea TV ad?

USA Today -
A: Music for any commercial use should be cleared with the music publisher that holds rights to it, says Martin Bandier, CEO of Sony/ATV Music Publishing, ...

michael_jackson_1977.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJJC MEMBERS!

MJJC Momma
fred1985
Niemand
apple_tart
Alina|MJ
mekhaila
Fraggelbajs
Frostypeanut
adianamonet
mademjj

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1995 - A statue of Michael Jackson was sailed under Tower Bridge.

Last edited:
Today in
Michael Jackson History
1995 - A statue of Michael Jackson was sailed under Tower Bridge.

WOW WOW way cool that he did this all around the world that's so :cool:

maybe i should have myself look like me :scratch: and go aross the world like that :giggle:

^ Dang you beat me to it! :lol: :wub:

Happy Birthday to all! :D

I'm gonna bake you a cake today Momma. I'll post a picture of it once I make it....and eat it :lol:

bnd90;1933859 I'm gonna bake you a cake today Momma. I'll post a picture of it once I make it....and eat it :lol:[/quote said:
Hey, today is the anniversary of the Momma! Happy Birthday Momma! Many years of life and that the present is full of joy, many present and very Michael Jackson on all days of your life! :clapping::D:cheers:​

Michael Jackson moonwalks into the Music Zone

Michael-Jackson-clay-head-0.gif

Affirming Michael Jackson’s mega superstar status, we are celebrating the King of Pop’s 'This is It' comeback with a brand new figure of the music legend. It will be the tenth time we have portrayed Jackson, making him the most featured star ever, with only The Queen having been portrayed more often.

'It is extremely unusual for a personality to have been portrayed so many times', comments Liz Edwards, PR Manager at Madame Tussauds London. 'But Michael Jackson is totally unique and his iconic status makes him one of the most popular stars here. He has 'appeared' at Madame Tussauds as Thriller Jackson, Dangerous Jackson and with the huge excitement and buzz around his upcoming return to the stage we wanted to take the opportunity to celebrate his amazing 40 year career and present the 'This is It' Jackson for the 21st century.'

The new figure recreates the classic Jackson pose of the new tour poster – arms outstretched, pelvis thrusting and tip toed with his trade-mark trilby angled forward – and will be revealed before the eagerly anticipated tour kicks off in July.

Jackson’s current figure was created from a sitting the singer gave to sculptors 15 years ago.

[http://www.madametussauds.com/London/NewsAndEvents/michaeljacksonthisisit/Default.aspx]

Affirming Michael Jackson’s mega superstar status, we are celebrating the King of Pop’s 'This is It' comeback with a brand new figure of the music legend. It will be the tenth time we have portrayed Jackson, making him the most featured star ever, with only The Queen having been portrayed more often.

'It is extremely unusual for a personality to have been portrayed so many times', comments Liz Edwards, PR Manager at Madame Tussauds London. 'But Michael Jackson is totally unique and his iconic status makes him one of the most popular stars here. He has 'appeared' at Madame Tussauds as Thriller Jackson, Dangerous Jackson and with the huge excitement and buzz around his upcoming return to the stage we wanted to take the opportunity to celebrate his amazing 40 year career and present the 'This is It' Jackson for the 21st century.'

The new figure recreates the classic Jackson pose of the new tour poster – arms outstretched, pelvis thrusting and tip toed with his trade-mark trilby angled forward – and will be revealed before the eagerly anticipated tour kicks off in July.

Jackson’s current figure was created from a sitting the singer gave to sculptors 15 years ago.

[http://www.madametussauds.com/London/NewsAndEvents/michaeljacksonthisisit/Default.aspx]

:wild::wild::wild:
Sorry got a little excited! I plan to visit the museum once more it seems... Hehe! And early enough before it has its hands or legs missing by over-excited fans *ahem*:smilerolleyes:

Btw, is it me, or does it look more like the Bad era MJ? On the other hand...after having those curls back, it's not surprising! lol

lol Thanks guys and my word there's a lot of us today :yes: Happy Bday to all!

More Mentionings:

Is it really that hard to add an "s" and "n" before and after the "O" for people in the UK?? - this J**** is absolutely not necessary!

Corrie's Keegan 'besotted' with J****

Ireland Online -
The 22-year-old star said: "My fantasy dinner date would be Michael Jackson. I've been besotted with him since I was young. He's a legend. ...

J**** forces out Billy Joe

Hertfordshire Mercury -
By Alasdair Gold BILLY Joe Saunders' return to the ring has been delayed by an infected tooth and moved to Manchester because of pop star Michael Jackson. ...

-----------------------------------------

I like this quote - stupid to ask - simple to answer

TMZ.com asked Jackson if he could still pull off his signature Moonwalk. Jackson responded, "Why wouldn't I be able to?"

That face for the waxwork looks like a cross between Captain Eo/BAD era MJ. At least it looks like its going to be a much better likeness than the current one they had which really doesn't look that much like MJ.

More Mentionings:

Corrie's Keegan 'besotted' with Jackson

Ireland Online -
The 22-year-old star said: "My fantasy dinner date would be Michael Jackson. I've been besotted with him since I was young. He's a legend. ...
Well what are you waiting for mike? Go get her!!!!

Michael Jackson News (?):

Gay Wired -
Perhaps it is exactly as Kenny Ortega, his creative collaborator said in an interview with the Daily News, that they need time to deliver a "flawless" show, ...

hey..completely positive MJ fans are the first to get kicked off of MJ fansites...imagine what shit MJ, himself has received over the years(don't have to imagine it. we saw it.....world weary? i think you're on spot, Mr. reporter. can you blame him?

no good deed goes unpunished...but bad deeds do.

Back