Monday 9th February 2009

mjsexbomb

Proud Member
gallery_1409.gif

banner2.jpg

Evening all, just got back from work and i see new pictures of Michael :swoon::cheers: wahay still snowing in england and now raining -_-

Michael Jackson News

Student-directed play 'Defacing Michael Jackson' to run Friday and Saturday in the Downstage Theatre

The Pine Log

By: Mark Rhoudesfunction goPage(newindex) { currentLocation = getThisPage(); cleanedLocation = ''; // If this is an SHTML request. if (currentLocation.indexOf(".shtml") > -1) { // Detect if this is a request that already has a page specification. if (currentLocation.indexOf("-page") > -1) { cleanedLocation = currentLocation.substring(0, currentLocation.indexOf("-page")) + '.shtml'; } else { cleanedLocation = currentLocation; } // Only add the "-pageX" suffix when the page index is higher than 1. if (newindex != 1) { cleanedLocation = cleanedLocation.substring(0, cleanedLocation.indexOf(".shtml")) + '-page' + newindex + '.shtml'; } } else { // Only add the "-pageX" suffix when the page index is higher than 1. if (newindex != 1) { cleanedLocation = currentLocation + '&page=' + newindex; } else { cleanedLocation = currentLocation; } } document.location = cleanedLocation; } function getThisPage() { currentURL = '' + window.document.location; thispageresult = ''; if (currentURL.indexOf("?page=") > -1) { currentURL = currentURL.substring(0, currentURL.indexOf('?page=')); thispageresult = currentURL; } else if (currentURL.indexOf("&page=") > -1) { currentURL = currentURL.substring(0, currentURL.indexOf('&page=')); thispageresult = currentURL; } else { thispageresult = currentURL; } // Make sure the URL generated by this fuctnion is compatible with mirror image. thispageresult = thispageresult.substring(7, thispageresult.length); thispageresult = thispageresult.substring(thispageresult.indexOf('/')+1, thispageresult.length); thispageresult = basehref + thispageresult; if (thispageresult.indexOf('sourcedomain') > -1) { thispageresult = thispageresult.substring(0, thispageresult.indexOf('?')); } return thispageresult; } The SFA School of Theatre will present a student-directed production of Aurin Squire's "Defacing Michael Jackson" at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 13, and at 2:00 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 14, in the Downstage Theatre of the Griffith Fine Arts Building on the SFA campus.

The one-act play involves a group of young people in Opa-Locka, Fla., who are obsessed with Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop." But their life is unexpectedly interrupted when a white family moves into the all-black neighborhood. As director Samuel Flash says, "It's 1984 and times are changing!"

The play is recommended for mature audiences only. Cast members are Keidrick Goss, Ennis sophomore; Lamar Jefferson, Lancaster freshman; Victoria Willams, Houston sophomore; and Blake Weir, Sugar Land junior. Arrie Tucker, Nacogdoches freshman, serves as stage manager.

Previous SFA directing credits for Flash, a senior theatre major from Cypress, include the School of Theatre's high school workshop productions of "Just Be Frank" and "A Doll's House," and the studio hour "Love Poem #98." He also served as the assistant director of "This Day Forward" during the 2008 Festival of New American Plays and held a directing apprenticeship with the AD Players in Houston.

He has appeared on stage in "As You Like It," "The Servant of Two Masters," "Tintypes," Side Man," "The Bald Soprano," "The Piano Lesson" and "Gray Matter."

The Downstage Theatre is located on the first floor of the Griffith Fine Arts Building, 2222 Alumni Dr.

Tickets are $3 each. For tickets or more information, please call (936) 468-6407.

http://media.www.thepinelog.com/med....Run.Friday.And.Saturday.In.The-3619710.shtml

063.jpg
:D

Michael Jackson Mentionings

Has Chris Brown Been Thumping Rihanna?

Heckler spray.com

Chris Brown has never been easy to trust - a Michael Jackson fixation and deliberately creepy moustache? Ugh. But not even nasty facial hair can compete with this. Because Chris Brown has just been booked in an alleged incident that’s being treated as a possible felony battery case. And since a) Chris Brown’s girlfriend is Rihanna and b) Rihanna cancelled her Grammy performance last night, that can only mean one thing.

Chris Brown and Rihanna were the golden couple of pop. Between them, they answered the age-old question of ‘what would it be like if Michael Jackson and Grace Jones reversed in age by about three decades, got romantically involved and ceased to write any memorable pop songs whatsoever?’

http://www.hecklerspray.com/has-chris-brown-been-thumping-rihanna/200920465.php

Today in Michael Jackson History

1991 - Janet Jackson's album "Rythm Nation 1814" was at #12 in the U.S. It was the albums 72nd week in the Top 20.​

Michael Jackson Quote

And I would walk around this world to find her
And I don't care what it takes no Why
I'd sail the seven seas to be near her
And if you happen to see her See
tell her this from me​

Michael Jackson One more chance

Members Birthdays

birthdayglitter12.gif

Obiechena, almabranca (31), Mr. Norway (27), takeawalkontherainbow (26), danielledeleeuw (24), Jigaton (23), Snow White luvs Peter Pan (23), Strawberry (22), Mette*lil (21), AoAri (19), Tariro (14) :cheers:

birthdayglitter20.gif

008.jpg

gallery_1510.gif

Video of the day

Stranger In moscow :wub:
images

niceday32.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the news. I love all the little odds and ends you stick into the news to make it more fun to look at. Like the pictures for instance. Some of them I havent looked at for a while, so when you post them it's a nice surprise to look at! And the birthdays and video's of the day. You put a lot of work in it, and I appreciate it!

That last picture of Mike in jeans. Where is that from?

Is it from a rehearsal? He has never performed in Jeans has he? - NOT just guest appereances, but real concert - it is his brothers behind him isn't it??

I've never seen that picture before, it's great thanks.

And thanks for the other mentionings!

Thank you for the news. I love all the little odds and ends you stick into the news to make it more fun to look at. Like the pictures for instance. Some of them I havent looked at for a while, so when you post them it's a nice surprise to look at! And the birthdays and video's of the day. You put a lot of work in it, and I appreciate it!

Yeah, me too. Very much appreciated! Thanks alot for the hard work.

Thank you so much for the news thread MJsexbomb, I also appreciate all the little extras and heard work that you put into your news posts.

how did Michael and Sony do last night at the Grammys:

hdr_news.gif

Sony/ATV 2009 Grammy Winners
Feb 10, 2009

resize_image.php

SONY/ATV MUSIC PUBLISHING 2009 GRAMMY WINNERS

Album Of The Year
Raising Sand
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss

T Bone Burnett, producer; Mike Piersante, engineer/mixer; Gavin Lurssen, mastering engineer
[Rounder]
Phil & David Everly, “Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)” (100%)
Dorothy Labostrie / McKinley Millet, “Rich Woman” (100%)

Best Male Pop Vocal Performance
Say
John Mayer

Track from: Continuum
[Columbia]
John Mayer (100%)

Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals
Rich Woman

Track from: Raising Sand
[Rounder]

Best Solo Rock Vocal Performance
Gravity
John Mayer

Track from: Where The Light Is — Live In Los Angeles
[Columbia]
John Mayer (100%)

Best Female R&B Vocal Performance
Superwoman
Alicia Keys

Track from: As I Am
[J Records]
Linda Perry (30%)
Steve Moyston (20%)

Best Male R&B Vocal Performance
Miss Independent
Ne-Yo

Track from: Year Of The Gentleman
[Def Jam/Compound]
Mikkel Eriksen (25%)

Best R&B Song
Miss Independent
M.S. Eriksen, T.E. Hermansen & S. Smith, songwriters (Ne-Yo)

Track from: Year Of The Gentleman
[Def Jam/Compound; Publishers: Pen In The Ground Publishing, Universal Music-Z Tunes]
Mikkel Eriksen (25%)

Best R&B Album
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Hudson

[Arista Records]
Mikkel Eriksen, “Spotlight” (25%) and “Can’t Stop the Rain” (15%)

Best Contemporary R&B Album
Growing Pains
Mary J. Blige

[Geffen]
Mikkel Eriksen, “Fade Away” (25%) and “What Love Is”(25%)
Thaddiss Harrell “Come To Me” (5%)

Best Rap Albu
Tha Carter III
Lil Wayne

[Cash Money/Universal Motown]
D. Smith “Shoot Me Down” (60%)

Best Country Album
Troubadour
George Strait

[MCA Nashville]
Leslie Winn Satcher “Troubadour”(50%)

Best Contemporary Folk/Americana Album
Raising Sand

[Rounder Records]
Phil & David Everly, “Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)” (100%)

Best Compilation Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media
Juno
(Various Artists)

[Fox Music/Rhino]
Belle and Sebastian, “Piazza, New York Catcher”(100%) and “Expectations”(100%)
Ray Davies “A Well Respected Man”(100%)

Best Classical Contemporary Composition
Mr. Tambourine Man: Seven Poems Of Bob Dylan
John Corigliano (JoAnn Falletta)

Track from: Corigliano: Mr. Tambourine Man: Seven Poems Of Bob Dylan
[Naxos]
Bob Dylan

www.grammy.com

http://www.sonyatv.com/index.php/news/457

ITA. Thank you so much. as for the grammys i am glad neyo won something:yes:

and I forgot to add... I loved that Paul McCartney sang a Beatles song last night at the Grammys.

....keep smiling Mike...

and I forgot to add... I loved that Paul McCartney sang a Beatles song last night at the Grammys.

....keep smiling Mike...

yeah, keep smiling, MJ, especially since the grammys broke their rules in order to not nominate Michael, by nominating Paul for singing a Beatles song. as for the asshole reporters and the attack on Michael, in the chris brown report, that reporter can go to hell. don't lump MJ in with chris brown's indiscretions.

"Chris Brown and Rihanna were the golden couple of pop. Between them, they answered the age-old question of ‘what would it be like if Michael Jackson and Grace Jones reversed in age by about three decades, got romantically involved and ceased to write any memorable pop songs whatsoever?"

:laugh: How do people come up with these things?

Rasta, I was thinking that when Macca performed the Beatles' song. Mike was gettinmg paid last night. :)

Thanks for your input, Rasta.

So, posting tabloids on the news thread is acceptable? Interesting.

How did they break rules? I don't usually follow these things.

because the grammys nominated an old beatles song remade, while MJ's thriller 25 is full of restructurings.

by the way, an MJ song won a grammy last night. as rapped by ludacris and sung by t pain. 'someone put your hand out', in the song 'one more drank'.

Last edited:
or reality the media is just too obsessed with michael that they have to mention him in almost every subject crazy actually freaky stuff!

by the way, an MJ song won a grammy last night. as rapped by ludacris and sung by t pain. 'someone put your hand out', in the song 'one more drank'.
apart from that track not even being nominated for a Grammy, it's also not an "MJ song".

i said this before, but Mike's got so much to be proud of and us fans to be proud of too, i don't think he needs all these hyped up, ott accolades that seem to always stretch for some "extra" trophy.

all it does is insult his already awesome achievements.

Back