Mods Please Don't delete this!

MJsPanda

Proud Member
Hey Guys,

My computer has been down for almost 2 weeks now and don't know how long it'll be before it's running again. I'm at the library now and I only have like 20 minutes left before I have to log off and we're only allowed on for an hour. So, I was wondering if you guys can keep me updated on all major and important MJ news in this thread. I can't be at the library everyday so I won't have time to read all the news threads. So could you please keep this thread here and keep it updated with the most important news, pics, links or whstever until I say I got my computer back? I know it's alot to ask, but I would apprecite it so much!

Hopefully it won't be too long before I have something going at my house, but until then I don't want to miss anything.

I will probably only get to check this thread once or twice a week and when I do I'll update you on my PC status & leave my gratitude for all your help!

Thanks so much!
Hugs,
Panda :D

I accidently posted this in the THIS IT it GD also, but I meant to post it here in the first place so, it can be deleted from the other section ! NOT HERE though PLEASE! :D Thanks.

Back