MJ's wiki page protected until June 8?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
On MJ's Wikipedia page it states:

This page is currently protected from editing until June 8, 2010 or until disputes have been resolved.

This page was last modified on 1 June 2010 at 18:50.

What disputes are they talking about?? I didnt think MJs wiki was able to be edited for a long time due to haters mainly.

On MJ's Wikipedia page it states:

What disputes are they talking about?? I didnt think MJs wiki was able to be edited for a long time due to haters mainly.

Just read the Wiki discussion page. You can see that people were adjusting info and facts that the mods didn't agree with.

Exactly, haters and (I´d say "conspirators") are really twisting facts consciously and openly...

This is fucking ridiculous..., this is the ultimate evidence.... of manipulation of history and facts... as for Michael Jackson ... on the open social/public library...

Michael's page has always been protected due to a variety of reasons eg haters, people adding facts that weren't sourced, information additions etc. Plus his page has to be the only one that has ever crashed Wikipedia.

has ever Wiki crashed because of MJs page?

yep on june 25th. people were editing it like crazy. I believe they put a protection on it as someone wrote that Tito murdered Michael with a microphone cord.. It had that much not true/made up information. I believe that's why they are keeping it protected.

OK, thats fine to protect, no doubt, but the difference is that any update about numbers and statistics are - blocked.

Who are those who are blocking people wanting to update the info?
They ask for sources, I am sure that many of us can provide several sources to prove the facts, but we cant change any positive info about MJ, especially the record sales, and especially when it proves that Michael Jackson is the biggest selling artist (not Elvis), see the point?

Yea. nearly a million viewers clicked on MJ's page within a ONE HOUR time period. It was the biggest in Wiki history.

Back