MJ’s kids hit $5 bn jackpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamorange1

Proud Member

12 Oct 2009, 0100 hrs IST, AGENCIES

LONDON: Late singer Michael Jackson’s kids are likely to inherit more money than their father ever had in the bank, say analysts from America’s
Forbes magazine.

With the fan frenzy following the ‘Thriller’ hitmaker’s death, Jackson’s three kids Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, 7, have hit a jackpot of $5 billion. Jackson’s spendthrift lifestyle ended up with debts of $400 million.

“I don’t think they’ll ever have to work a day in their lives,” the Daily Star quoted Matthew Miller, senior editor at Forbes, as telling E! Entertainment in a programme Michael Jackson: Where’s The Money? A new TV documentary will reveal only 20% of the songs recorded by the King of Pop have ever been released.

Moreover, the ‘This Is It’ movie and double album later this month will bring in a flood of cash, which will eventually be used to repay Jackson’s debts.

Miller believes that the children are unlikely to copy their dad’s spendthrift lifestyle.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/et-cetera/MJs-kids-hit-5-bn-jackpot/articleshow/5113716.cms

I wouldn't mind if we never hear anything about his kids years from now they deserve all the privacy , after the way the media treated michael I hope they get the chance to have their lives as private as they can.Let them be

I wish I was Paris, but i wil give all of my money just to have Michael back with me :cry: sorry, its that I think Paris would do the same, but thas just fantasy... :boohoo:

ANYWAY, im positive, LONG LIVE MICHAEL JACKSON!

I wouldn't mind if we never hear anything about his kids years from now they deserve all the privacy , after the way the media treated michael I hope they get the chance to have their lives as private as they can.Let them be

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

At your siggy!

Legends truly NEVER die.

12 Oct 2009, 0100 hrs IST, AGENCIES

LONDON: Late singer Michael Jackson’s kids are likely to inherit more money than their father ever had in the bank, say analysts from America’s
Forbes magazine.

With the fan frenzy following the ‘Thriller’ hitmaker’s death, Jackson’s three kids Prince, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, 7, have hit a jackpot of $5 billion. Jackson’s spendthrift lifestyle ended up with debts of $400 million.

“I don’t think they’ll ever have to work a day in their lives,” the Daily Star quoted Matthew Miller, senior editor at Forbes, as telling E! Entertainment in a programme Michael Jackson: Where’s The Money? A new TV documentary will reveal only 20% of the songs recorded by the King of Pop have ever been released.

Moreover, the ‘This Is It’ movie and double album later this month will bring in a flood of cash, which will eventually be used to repay Jackson’s debts.

Miller believes that the children are unlikely to copy their dad’s spendthrift lifestyle.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...kids-hit-5-bn-jackpot/articleshow/5113716.cms

no wonder forbes magazine is so unreliable. they don't make any fiscal sense. they give advice that never got any of their citizens out of a multi billion dollar debt. and they continue to attack MJ's business sense. u can't get five billion from three months with forbes' ' logic'. but i could have predicted they would come out with an article like this. their MJ envy-based hate never ends. their use of the word 'jackpot' says everthing that needs to be known about their thinking. bunch of liars.

Forbes is a bunch of bs! Michael's assets alone is worth more than his debts... (rolls eyes)

As for the children's inheritance, I hope that it is used wisely.... I pray that no leeches get close to them... Mike, please protect your little angels....

MJ's estate worth 5 billion? That's hard to believe.

Was Debt invented for Michael ONLY??? I mean Damn...they need to ease off A LOT!

And They dare say "JACKPOT?". WTF have they been listening to in 83 when they went out on a date or what were they waiting for to watch on MTV Premier.???? IT WAS MICHAEL...And he has done it for 45 years. Now they dare NOT recognize what he has done? What a load of Crap!

Like y'all said on here...I hope the Media leave them to thier lives...which right now it doesnt seem like they're going to.

Thanks for the info.

Love,
Romi

Whoever wrote that is rude and insensitive. Those poor kids. I almost wish that when they turn 18 and can do for themselves that they take up assumed names and "vanish" like their dad sometimes wished he could.

They need to leave them alone.

Are they Ligit though? Forbes I mean!:scratch:

no. they're biased. and they're guessing. they count on us believing that they are legit because the name is supposed to somehow sound important. and it's media. everytime they give advice, they follow it up with disclaimers, where they admit they don't know what they're talking about, after they give the 'advice'. they count on people not truly listening to their every word. the words that are in very small fine print, or, at the end of commercials, where they speak at a high rate of speed, hoping you don't have a mechanism where you can slow the speed of the recorded commercial down, and hear the devil in the details. they tell you that their advice is extremely risky, but if they knew what they were talking about, it wouldn't be extremely risky. there always is a non risk way of doing something.

Are they Ligit though? Forbes I mean!:scratch:
Forbes is known for financial knowledge. But I'd really like to know how they came up with 5 billion. Who knows for sure I guess.

no. they're biased. and they're guessing. they count on us believing that they are legit because the name is supposed to somehow sound important. and it's media. everytime they give advice, they follow it up with disclaimers, where they admit they don't know what they're talking about, after they give the 'advice'. they count on people not truly listening to their every word. the words that are in very small fine print, or, at the end of commercials, where they speak at a high rate of speed, hoping you don't have a mechanism where you can slow the speed of the recorded commercial down, and hear the devil in the details. they tell you that their advice is extremely risky, but if they knew what they were talking about, it wouldn't be extremely risky. there always is a non risk way of doing something.
everytime financial advice is givin out, there is always a disclaimer so the person giving the advice can't get sued and what not. THat's nothing special and it's not only Forbes that does it.

everytime financial advice is givin out, there is always a disclaimer so the person giving the advice can't get sued and what not. THat's nothing special and it's not only Forbes that does it.

i know it's not only forbes, but forbes is the magazine that wrote this article, so forbes is what i'm talking about.

i know it's not only forbes, but forbes is the magazine that wrote this article, so forbes is what i'm talking about.
So how can you say Forbes doesn't know what they are talking about because they always use a disclaimer? Then you admit that other financial publications use the same disclaimer. So unless you are saying that all financial publications don't know that they are talking about, you don't make a very good point.

MJ's estate worth 5 billion? That's hard to believe.

I think something close is possible, I bet MJ had assets in another name which is prob. not known by a lot of people. MJ had debts but so does everyone. I think he was more savvy
than he was given credit for.

So how can you say Forbes doesn't know what they are talking about because they always use a disclaimer? Then you admit that other financial publications use the same disclaimer. So unless you are saying that all financial publications don't know that they are talking about, you don't make a very good point.

only forbes wrote this article. you can't fault anyone who didn't write the article. and you're hypocritical. you assume that MJ's assets can't be worth five billion, as you accuse me of assuming that these publications don't know what they're talking about. why would a publication be afraid of a lawsuit if they knew what they were talking about? their own print gives them away.

only forbes wrote this article. you can't fault anyone who didn't write the article. and you're hypocritical. you assume that MJ's assets can't be worth five billion, as you accuse me of assuming that these publications don't know what they're talking about. why would a publication be afraid of a lawsuit if they knew what they were talking about? their own print gives them away.
Jesus Christ! You twist around everything you say and every thing others say. Seriously man, how old are you?

MJ's biggest asset is the ATV catalog that is estimated to be worth 1 billion. MJ owns half. SO that's 500 million. I'd like to know where you are going to get the rest of the 4.5 billion from.

Jesus Christ! You twist around everything you say and every thing others say. Seriously man, how old are you?

MJ's biggest asset is the ATV catalog that is estimated to be worth 1 billion. MJ owns half. SO that's 500 million. I'd like to know where you are going to get the rest of the 4.5 billion from.

you are very offensive for starters. secondly, i don't twist anything, i do something you don't do. i listen to the exact words that are said. EVEN YOU said the word ESTIMATED.

do you know what the word 'estimated' means??

you blow a lot of smoke without listening. you don't even listen to what YOU are saying.

you are very offensive for starters. secondly, i don't twist anything, i do something you don't do. i listen to the exact words that are said. EVEN YOU said the word ESTIMATED.

do you know what the word 'estimated' means??

you blow a lot of smoke without listening. you don't even listen to what YOU are saying.
estimating something at 5 billion when it even isn't worth 2 billion is poor estimating. But I'm sure you have a reason for that. You have a reason for everything. The tone you take on here about every subject is offensive so I suggest you take MJ's advice and take a look at the man in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back