MJ's humor in the Dangerous album notes

elmari

Proud Member
I just had to share this. :)

I was just reading through my MJ album booklets and found something really funny in the Dangerous one.

You know at the very end of the album liner notes where Michael thanks everybody and lists which record label some of the contributing artists who worked on the album. . . well, it goes something like this:

Slash appears courtesy of Geffen Records
Teddy Riley appears courtesy of MCA Records
Heavy D appears courtesy of MCA/Uptown Records

Well, at the end of the list, we get this:

GREG PHILLINGANES APPEARS COURTESY OF HIS PARENTS!!!!!

LOL! That just had me rolling when I read that! Soooooo funny!

Has anyone else found little jokes hidden inside of Michael's album liner notes??? :)

he really does give credit to everything and everyone even if it's mutual 'parents' Mike? lol

haha I didnt notice that, I usaully read all through the booklets.

o_O That's so weird but so funny! :lol:
I can't believe I pretty much read through that part of the booklet a few days ago and didn't see it!

that is sooo clever!!!! I :wub: reading album notes. ha ha I wonder whose idea that was.

hahahaa....this is so cute....I need to go through all booklets again tonight...let me see if I will discover something else :D

I read that joke in the booklet then saw your siggy, I can totally imagine michael laughing and smiling like that after he wrote it haha :)

^^same!
that was the kind of laugh (with his hands on his tummy) I can imagen Michael doing after writing it.. and giggling and showing it to everybody

thanks for sharing. I've never noticed that
but I noticed there's missing lyrics in Give in to me!
sony sucks. MJ's cute. ;p

the original dangerous liner notes had tons of mistakes, miscredits all over the shop. thankfully it was corrected for the later releases

:rollin:
that is so cute and funny!!!!!!!!!!
and yeah, I bet he had a good laugh!

I love the album booklets :wub: my favourite being the HIStory one! :D

I saw that years ago. I assumed he was a child and not contracted through a recording company, and MJ needed permission from the kid's parents to put him on the album.

thats Hilarious!! Michael has the best sense of humour!! :lmao:

P.S. I hate to put a dampener on this hilarious find, but i noticed the date underneath that bit, that he started recording Dangerous, June 25th 1990.:( sorry:(

Michael is absolutely hilarious though!!!! :giggle:

I just had to share this. :)

I was just reading through my MJ album booklets and found something really funny in the Dangerous one.

You know at the very end of the album liner notes where Michael thanks everybody and lists which record label some of the contributing artists who worked on the album. . . well, it goes something like this:

Slash appears courtesy of Geffen Records
Teddy Riley appears courtesy of MCA Records
Heavy D appears courtesy of MCA/Uptown Records

Well, at the end of the list, we get this:

GREG PHILLINGANES APPEARS COURTESY OF HIS PARENTS!!!!!

LOL! That just had me rolling when I read that! Soooooo funny!

Has anyone else found little jokes hidden inside of Michael's album liner notes??? :)
Hahah, he was funny:D

Back