MJ's Game on DS fights Piracy - Main Page of Yahoo - Sickening Comments

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
This article about MJ's new game on Nintendo DS has been on the main page of Yahoo for 2 days. It covers the news of how Ubisoft has found a way to fight piracy and has implanted it's solution into MJ's new game. I clicked on the link as an avid gamer & of course as an MJ fan, and I was appalled at the comments I was seeing below the news story...how sickening can this get? :no:

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/240-vuvuzelas-taunt-michael-jackson-game-pirates

The comment section was filled with negative remarks about Michael. Every other person brought up the charges and condemned him a guilty man as well as saying "who in their right mind would even get this game?" I can't even begin to post the other comments on there, nor do I wish to share them. My question is, does this happen every time something about MJ is posted on a mainstream website like Yahoo or CNN? If so, then I think it's absolutely horrifying. Accusing an innocent man of something so disgusting like that just makes me seethe with anger. Why does every news article or event surrounding MJ always end up with stupid people bringing up the charges and calling him cruel names?? I just wish there was some way I could get them all to shut up and take their vile words back! ARGHHH!!! :ranting :banghead:

Last edited:
They don't educate themselves in the court hearings or what really happened, what matters is you know and I know and every good MJ fan knows what happened. The haters are just ignorant and are not with your time, even though it's pretty disgusting. People are disgusting most of the time, no feelings for the rest of us; they forget that MJ was a human being and had feelings, doesn't matter to them though.

Ignorant fools.

Its not as often as it used to happen, but it still happens some people are so ignorant they can't see what's right in front of them: that Michael was innocent and was found by a jury to be so.

i totally agree with you

it makes me sick to the stomach when i read these ugly cruel comments posted by heartless people

we live in a world of uneducated idiots

peace

:angel:

Yeesh, what a bunch of saddo's commenting on that.

I am at a point now, where these comments dont bother me too much.

They just make me think, gosh........these people are so un-eductaed. I meet small minded people like this all the time, they believe everything they read in the paper because they are to lazy to read into things and base their own opinion.

They are spoon fed information, even if it is false most of the time.

I'm the complete opposite, I read into everything that interests me in great detail. I take anything I read in the media with a grain of salt and if I hear people stating things they read in the papers as fact I am allways quick to correct them. 'Dont believe everything you read in the papers' I allways say.

It is being a Michael Jackson fan that has made me this way, being an MJ fan teaches you to be open minded. Being an MJ fan in high school around the time of the trail wasnt allways easy, but I am so thankful that I became an MJ fan at that time, it is truly a blessing in a way. It was well worth it.

If there is any advice I can give you, it is that you should be thankful of the fact that you are an open minded person and are well educated. People like this, you should simply feel sorry for them....Well, you would if they werent saying such horrible things. They are screwed.

Last edited:
These people say all these nasty things about MJ while not having any evidence to back up they're bull s**t claims.

Haters are like this

wCk0 jAk0 waZz a fR3aK and H3 wazZZ t0TalY GuILtY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111one111111!!!!!

Ummm... don't you know that yahoo hosts some of the most vile, rascist and absurd people in the internet?

Yes it does happen a lot when MJ articles are posted on yahoo.I used to be extremely upset and would spend time replying and trying to educate those commenters .i stopped doing that when I read an article about memorabilia sales of some artist and they were writing hateful things about prince,lennon, bruce springsteen and bob dylan,
when Prince announced his welcome to america tour ,those yahoo users were saying some of the most vicious and hateful things about him.I just concluded that most were losers and unhappy people and were displacing all their frustrations on those more successful than they were.

Please just forget about them,the hateful comments are not just directed at MJ alone.I rarely read any politics/entertainment article on yahoo anymore

Each internet community is vastly different. Nothing you can do about it, but buy the game.

Back