MJ's Doc Rescued from Burning Home

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Dr. Arnie Klein -- Michael Jackson's former dermatologist -- was evacuated from his L.A. area home this morning after a fire broke out in the kitchen.

1101-arnie-ktla-exd-01-credit.jpg

Emergency vehicles responded to the blaze and evacuated 4 people from the home -- we're told Arnie was one of the people removed from the house.

We're told everyone is "OK."

Story developing ...

... of course, just an accident..., like Chandler´s suicide...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stand Arnie Klein.. I really blame him for a lot of MJ's health issues.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
- President Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)

What health issues? Maybe he was to busy burning medical records

yeah that's the problem.. I don't trust Arnie Klein one bit. I honestly believe he was performing unnecessary procedures on MJ and giving him all these demerol shots/injections to keep the money flowing in. From March 09 to June 09 he billed Mike's estate for over 40,000 dollars... what in the hell was he doing to MJ to justify that?

yeah that's the problem.. I don't trust Arnie Klein one bit. I honestly believe he was performing unnecessary procedures on MJ and giving him all these demerol shots/injections to keep the money flowing in. From March 09 to June 09 he billed Mike's estate for over 40,000 dollars... what in the hell was he doing to MJ to justify that?

I can't be more agree (for once :cheeky:)

I agree. $40,000 for 4 months of dermatological care is just outrageous.

This might violate board rules, and if so, delete it...but so be it I'm gonna say it.

I would have let the fat f*cker cook. He's partly responsible for MJ's death

Back